• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Flash Armageddon - Five-Part Event

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Figured I’d give the thing it’s own thread.

A powerful alien threat arrives on Earth under mysterious circumstances and Barry (Grant Gustin), Iris (Candice Patton), and the rest of Team Flash are pushed to their limits in a desperate battle to save the world. But with time running out, and the fate of humanity at stake, Flash and his companions will also need to enlist the help of some old friends if the forces of good are to prevail.
Was really hoping for a Super to be in the mix, but…

Tell me you're on a budget without telling me you're on a budget.

Alien threat arrives on Earth and we gather :

Alex! an ordinary human with a martian bracelet that can turn into anything her purple eyeshadow desires!

Batwoman an ordinary human with the gadgets of Batman!

Green Arrow, an ordinary human without her Canaries but with her bow n' arrow!

Ryan Choi, an ordinary human....maybe, soon to be Atom?

The Atom! An ordinary human able to shrink really really small!

Black Lightning! Our only meta human besides The Flash.

And thus a new era of the Superfriends friends who werent that super were born!

Alex! an ordinary human with a martian bracelet that can turn into anything her purple eyeshadow desires!

It would be funny if everyone else said no

Since they didn't have Superman from Superman & Lois, I wonder if Brandon Routh will play both Kingdom Come Superman and Ray Palmer like he did in Crisis.

Neither Supergirl or Superman is annoying. but Atom/Brandon Routh is probably the biggest name coming back. To be honest, this guest list is disappointing.

Hope there is a scene of DEPERO playing chess.

JLA178.jpg

Since they didn't have Superman from Superman & Lois, I wonder if Brandon Routh will play both Kingdom Come Superman and Ray Palmer like he did in Crisis.
I didn't think of this before, but now that you mention it, I really hope this is the case.

However, as far as Team Flash is (currently) concerned, there is no multiverse; that was destroyed (rather than reborn) during the Crisis Event. The only people who may at least suspect it's still a thing is Earth-Prime Clark, Lois and John, because John's daughter has just arrived ... from another Earth.

Neither Supergirl or Superman is annoying. but Atom/Brandon Routh is probably the biggest name coming back. To be honest, this guest list is disappointing.
I'm looking at it like this:

Superman and Lois is becoming it's own established show. Considering the global threat they've just faced, and the threat to Clark's family, Kara was nowhere to be seen, and nobody thought to call up anyone else (like Barry or Jefferson). Going forward, I suspect they're just going to keep Superman on the Superman show, and out of any other crossovers. Maybe they don't really want to taint the show/character with whoever is writing for Flash at the moment (and you can hardly blame them there).

As for Kara, Melissa is on her way out, so she probably just declined the opportunity, especially when you take into account that Alex is in, and Kara isn't. Presumably we'll get a line about Kara and Jon being away on Kandor or something to explain their absence.

It sucks, but as I'm told time and time again, we can't expect to see every hero on each others' show, I'm just relieved (yes, RELIEVED) that they haven't thrown any Legends into this mix for a change.

Give us some good heroes and not a bunch of money savers.

I didn't think of this before, but now that you mention it, I really hope this is the case.

However, as far as Team Flash is (currently) concerned, there is no multiverse; that was destroyed (rather than reborn) during the Crisis Event. The only people who may at least suspect it's still a thing is Earth-Prime Clark, Lois and John, because John's daughter has just arrived ... from another Earth.

I'm looking at it like this:

Superman and Lois is becoming it's own established show. Considering the global threat they've just faced, and the threat to Clark's family, Kara was nowhere to be seen, and nobody thought to call up anyone else (like Barry or Jefferson). Going forward, I suspect they're just going to keep Superman on the Superman show, and out of any other crossovers. Maybe they don't really want to taint the show/character with whoever is writing for Flash at the moment (and you can hardly blame them there).

As for Kara, Melissa is on her way out, so she probably just declined the opportunity, especially when you take into account that Alex is in, and Kara isn't. Presumably we'll get a line about Kara and Jon being away on Kandor or something to explain their absence.

It sucks, but as I'm told time and time again, we can't expect to see every hero on each others' show, I'm just relieved (yes, RELIEVED) that they haven't thrown any Legends into this mix for a change.

The only crossover for Superman & Lois is Stargirl. I can see Diggle included.

I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa Benoist turned down the Armageddon crossover and they'd go to Chyler afterwards.

I am shocked to see Routh, given how he was fired and all.

It's just F.R.I.E.N.D.S. There's even 6 of them. I can see Chyler being the Monica of the group. Ray will be in the Ross role. They'll all congregate in Central City Perk.

Why was he fired? What did he do?

It's just F.R.I.E.N.D.S. There's even 6 of them. I can see Chyler being the Monica of the group. Ray will be in the Ross role. They'll all congregate in Central City Perk.

Basically to expensive and they stated they didn't have anymore stories to tell with Ray. He was pissed but nothing dramatic bts. More of a Legends thing choosing the wrong characters to focus on.

The only crossover for Superman & Lois is Stargirl. I can see Diggle included.
Is this fact or speculation? An odd crossover in any case. It's usually Flash travelling the multiverse, not Superman.

It's my understanding he was released by the Legends production crew, not the CW. In any case, Routh is a nerd, so it makes sense he'd suit up again, and part of his decision may have been in service to us, the fans. He's said to be quite a humble guy.

Primal has touched on this, but Routh (and by extension Atom) were wasted on Legends. They didn't know what to do with him and they're on a tighter budget than some of the other shows I think, so they had to cut him out. Mick is next, and Matt Ryan has said he's not returning next season either,

I guess the stars like Caity are holding on and riding the wave as there's not much else for them?

If only...

E9CbOz5WYAgCuJJ

However, I'm pretty sure Routh will reprise his role as Ray Palmer just to see him pass the Atom mantle to Ryan Choi.

Is this fact or speculation? An odd crossover in any case. It's usually Flash travelling the multiverse, not Superman.

Speculation. With John Henry Irons and now his daughter Natalie arriving from a parallel Earth, Superman will likely learn about the new multiverse first and maybe travel there if they do so.

However, I'm pretty sure Routh will reprise his role as Ray Palmer just to see him pass the Atom mantle to Ryan Choi.
What's the point in that though? It's not as if they're doing anything with the character, and let's face it, the CWDCU is dying.

Speculation. With John Henry Irons and now his daughter Natalie arriving from a parallel Earth, Superman will likely learn about the new multiverse first and maybe travel there if they do so.
I doubt that somehow. If our Superman went to that Earth, it would only be to mimic the Injustice storyline of the games and defeat the evil Superman, except there's an army of Kryptonians over there and we'd get nothing from it other than a saved Earth which would still have its entirety of other problems.

They've also evolved John's character for our Earth. We'll see of course, but I think it unlikely. It's more likely that evil Superman will follow Natalie here somehow... I doubt very much we'll be going there.

I doubt that somehow. If our Superman went to that Earth, it would only be to mimic the Injustice storyline of the games and defeat the evil Superman, except there's an army of Kryptonians over there and we'd get nothing from it other than a saved Earth which would still have its entirety of other problems.

They've also evolved John's character for our Earth. We'll see of course, but I think it unlikely. It's more likely that evil Superman will follow Natalie here somehow... I doubt very much we'll be going there.

Oh I have no doubt the evil black-suited Superman will eventually come to Earth-Prime.

So they will introduce Despero as a disguised alien or what?
E-t3grSX0AQTO8Q

Will they use CGI or prosthetics?
E-ek7uIVcAIYLw1

He'll be disguised as a human and appear as a CGI alien for probably 5mins.

Interesting pics.

Chillblaine. Yay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"