The Flash Armageddon - Five-Part Event

I think the ones with Gustin in the Reverse Flash suit are most interesting, will Thawne change his face in the crossover?
Even more interesting it seems like the

Reverse Flash possibly has a new suit. I’m hoping it’s not just for alternate Barry and if Wally returns sometime it’s time for an suit upgrade as well lol.

Even more interesting it seems like the

Reverse Flash possibly has a new suit. I’m hoping it’s not just for alternate Barry and if Wally returns sometime it’s time for an suit upgrade as well lol.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Gustin possibly playing Thawne for a bit, even though it’ll primarily be Tom’s face we see. Been wanting to see Thawne change his face for sometime now, just to switch it up.

Last edited:
Just saw this video on YouTube from a few weeks ago:

'The Flash' faces down Despero in 'Armaggedon' crossover first look photos

According to The Flash showrunner Eric Wallace, the scene depicted in these new photos isn't Barry's first confrontation with his super intelligent and powerful new foe, but it is one of the most "pivotal" exchanges they have in the entire event.

"That's actually the scene where we really learn about Despero's alien origins, which is what makes that scene so fascinating to me," Wallace tells EW. "[Curran] has a big speech in that scene. No spoilers, [but] it's a very intense moment in his relationship with the Flash. You'll see throughout the episodes how Despero tests Flash in various ways. This is one of those moments. That's what makes it so pivotal. I think the audience is going to learn something new about Despero that they never knew, because we do have our own take on the [DC] mythology for the character."

Created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky in 1960, Despero is a hulking three-eyed purple alien who boasts immense psychic powers and super-strength, among other things. He was a recurring Justice League of America villain in the '60s-'90s, which is one of the main reasons Wallace chose him for "Armageddon."

"I wanted to put a truly classic DC villain in this five part event that I knew fans would get excited about," says Wallace. "Also, and I can't say too much without revealing too much of the story, there's a certain element to the story itself that involves the powerset of Despero, [which] makes him the perfect fit for the story."

While Curran doesn't appear comic book accurate in these new photos, Wallace cautions fans against jumping to conclusions just yet. "Be careful what you see," he says with a laugh. "Your eyes can sometimes deceive you.”

Of course, Despero isn't the only bad guy in "Armageddon." Both Tom Cavanagh and Neal McDonough will return as their popular villains, Reverse Flash and Damien Darhk, respectively; however, Wallace isn't quite ready to share how they fit into the story, except for the fact that the duo — who previously teamed up to find the Spear of Destiny in DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2 — cause trouble for the Scarlett Speedster.

"What happens when you have one bad guy? Well, bad things happen. What happens when you have more than one bad guy? Multiple bad things happen, and it makes for a really terrible day for the Flash," says Wallace. "Let's just say the Flash is about to have the worst day he's ever had in eight years."

30A8EA0A-DF01-4C1F-A7E8-C95A1FA51B50.jpeg
97625941-E6A4-4EFC-A1AF-A2C0CF7E0B90.jpeg

Kinda' wish they'd put Jefferson on the team after this; connection to lightening and all, and it would be good to have another seasoned adult on the team.

Glad to see Ray back too. Missed him. Mia? Not so much. What's an archer going to do against oncoming world domination or destruction?

I wish there was a spin off featuring the Armageddon crossover heroes.

It looks like each part will feature a guest hero or two and that the final part would have all of them.

FEGJ0xPWYActm9M

A missed opportunity or blessing in disguise? I guess only time will tell.

I don’t think an appearance would’ve had any bearing on the quality of S&L.

I mean, its always a disappointment to not get more Hoechlin Superman.

True. However, I would have gladly settled for getting this guy to appear as a consolation. :o:cool:

FEkd50nVQAEUWfK

After seeing how Tyler's Superman was used in Crisis On Infinite Earths, him not appearing in Armageddon is for the best.

I may be very much mistaken, but was this Armageddon event ever labelled as a crossover event - even though it's taking place in the Flash series, because it really isn't. It's (yet another) huge disappointment.

Ray is in episode one. Pierce will be in episode 3. That leaves Batwoman for episode 4? No Kara, no John, no Clark, no Legends (okay, granted, this is for the best). It's just a bunch of guest characters that don't really add to this latest pathetic plot.

Kinda' wish they'd put Jefferson on the team after this; connection to lightening and all, and it would be good to have another seasoned adult on the team.

Glad to see Ray back too. Missed him. Mia? Not so much. What's an archer going to do against oncoming world domination or destruction?

Probably just another string to her bow.

So my guess is Reverse Flash is behind this with the help of his old friend Damien Darhk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"