Arrow Arrow 4x02 The Candidate

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
Arrow 4x02 "The Candidate" - When an old family friend, Jessica Danforth (guest star Jeri Ryan), tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) that she is going to run for mayor, both Queens are concerned considering the last three mayors have been murdered. Despite their protests, Jessica makes her announcement so the Green Arrow and Speedy vow to protect her. Meanwhile, Thea begins to exhibit effects from the Lazarus Pit. In addition, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is faced with a tough business decision and looks to one of her employees, Curtis Holt (guest star Echo Kellum), for help. John Behring directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#402).

[YT]b_3x4DNi9_0[/YT]

CQVaaa2WcAASTtg.jpg

Good start.

I love Jeri Ryan she's a great addition.

:wow: Thea vs Oliver awesome scene!

I'm enjoying the episode so far. If the quality keeps up, it'll be two strong episodes in a row.

So Laurel didn't know Thea bit it and didn't know about the Pit? Is that consistent with season 3?

I love the fact Damien is a constant treat. He may very well be the best villain since Slade.

So Laurel didn't know Thea bit it and didn't know about the Pit? Is that consistent with season 3?

Now that I think of it, I think thats true, I dont think Laurel knew about any of that Lazarus Pit business Also, digging this episode so far. Ollie vs. Thea was awesome and tense!

:wow: Amazing fight scene between Anarky and Thea/Arrow. That was on some Season 2 ish right there!

It's only been 2 episodes. But this season is definitely looking like a return to form. And I enjoyed Season 3.

Yeah. Seems like DD had a positive effect on Arrow. As King Solomon said, "steel sharpens steel".

Loving the chemistry with Mr. T and Felicity.

YES! No more Ollie wig in the flashbacks. Which already look 10 times more intriguing than last seasons.

Do they just have chartered flights to Nanda Parbat now? ;)

Do like the "not the only reason" part, though.

Yep. It was a good episode. I'm really enjoying the way the season is playing out so far.

Yeah, they told her they were going to STAR Labs.

BTW, is psycho guy a comicbook character?

Anarchy, the bad guy? I know he's in the Batman games so I assume he's from the comics. Couldn't comment on how accurately though since I'm not a comic reader.

I'll give this episode a solid ten, so many strong moments in it. Thea vs Oliver was intense Willa sold it real well. I liked Anarchy he was crazy but not Joker level crazy. Which is something I worry about every time I see him pop in things because he can off like that in the wrong hands.

Good episode. So far so good for season 4. Loving how fresh everything feels. This new team dynamic with Team Arrow is a breath of fresh air. The flashbacks are FINALLY back to being interesting! Very intrigued to see how that story plays out. One minor nitpick though...Ollie got a haircut on the island? I think at this point theyre gonna retcon the beard and long hair he had at the beginning of season 1. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"