Arrow Arrow season 4 episode 13 "Sins of the Father"

FFS Oliver. I'm getting really tired of his nonsense reasons for not killing Malcolm. It's not like he's shown any signs of becoming a better person, if anything he's been getting progressively worse. I get that the writers like having Barrowman around, but having Oliver spare him after he literally chose to let his daughter die? He is scum and Oliver has seen clear evidence. At this point, Oliver's conscience is doing more harm than help to the people he loves.

The fight that spilled over into the streets was well done.

Why doesn't Oliver at least try to lock Malcolm up? He just keeps letting the guy walk away to cause havoc.

Why doesn't Oliver at least try to lock Malcolm up? He just keeps letting the guy walk away to cause havoc.

Because "No prison can hold him!" :whatever: It makes even less sense now that he lost a hand. Oliver should just completely immobilize him and lock him up!

The point being that Daredevil is top tier quality action. And I get the budget aspect, but that does not make it totally inexcusable.

Arrow has a bigger budget than Daredevil. They don't have the same time to shoot episodes.

It's so funny on how Nyssa, of all people, keeps referring Oliver as her "husband".lol

On paper alone, Oliver is like a nightmare when it comes to relationships.

He's engaged to Felicity, while currently being married (by League of Shadows's standards) to Nyssa, and has a son with another woman who he had an affair with while he was in a relationship with Laurel at that time.

The fight scenes on LOT are very well done (Especially with Sara) so maybe that's where all the fight coord. went to from Arrow lol

The first sword fight between Malcolm and Nyssa really looked sloppy and slow. It didn't have that natural fluidity that was previously possessed in the earlier days of this show.

I do wonder what Thea's reaction will be when she learn Oliver chop Malcolm hand off...

It's so funny on how Nyssa, of all people, keeps referring Oliver as her "husband".lol

Yeah she's got a husband AND a beloved. Damn.

I feel like they should have been in their costumes most of this ep. Also wish I heard their superhero names way more since it's a superhero show but I can let this one slide a little since it's also a CW show.

Honestly, when it comes to Oliver's decisions concerning Malcolm, he comes off as the biggest and most ignorant dumbass of all time.

The guy is willing to risk the safety of millions just so that his baby sister can have some kind of twisted relationship with her biological father. Everyone's made it pretty clear that they don't really want to do anything with him. And they've all pointed out on what he's done and what he's capable of.

If William is the one that dies in the end, then Oliver has no one to blame but himself. He's just as much guilty for the crimes that Malcolm partakes in. And he comes off as a glorified hypocrite as well. The dude was willing and did kill Ra's Al Ghul and he was willing to kill Damien as well but he won't kill Malcolm.

I can understand to some degree on why he didn't kill Slade, despite the latter having killed his mother, because they were once like brothers/friends back on Lian Yu. But Oliver's never been close to Malcolm before or after the island.

I do wonder what Thea's reaction will be when she learn Oliver chop Malcolm hand off...

she'll be vfine with it she wanted him dead but Oliver won't allow for it. cause on some level she'll be sad. even when she say's other wise. the man has to pay for what he did on some level. some how he'll fine a way to fix or replace that hand so he won't be out for ever.

And there's what he had planned with vandals ashes. Maybe he'll have vandal help in regenerate a new hand for him self and seeing that vandal savage had his own league of assassins Malcolm will join them and think he's bounced back.

Honestly, when it comes to Oliver's decisions concerning Malcolm, he comes off as the biggest and most ignorant dumbass of all time.

The guy is willing to risk the safety of millions just so that his baby sister can have some kind of twisted relationship with her biological father. Everyone's made it pretty clear that they don't really want to do anything with him. And they've all pointed out on what he's done and what he's capable of.

If William is the one that dies in the end, then Oliver has no one to blame but himself. He's just as much guilty for the crimes that Malcolm partakes in. And he comes off as a glorified hypocrite as well. The dude was willing and did kill Ra's Al Ghul and he was willing to kill Damien as well but he won't kill Malcolm.

I can understand to some degree on why he didn't kill Slade, despite the latter having killed his mother, because they were once like brothers/friends back on Lian Yu. But Oliver's never been close to Malcolm before or after the island.
It'll be willams mom that dies man they already killed a child in this show and this give oliver the chance to be a single dad which the writers will think will make oliver cool cause it worked for other characters in comic befor including Roy him self.

If Oliver refuse to kill Malcolm, then why didn't Nyssa just throw Malcolm into some LOA jail. It not like she cannot do that when she became the demon head

If Oliver refuse to kill Malcolm, then why didn't Nyssa just throw Malcolm into some LOA jail. It not like she cannot do that when she became the demon head

Everyone seems to have this strange belief that Malcolm can escape from ANY prison there is on the planet.

Everyone seems to have this strange belief that Malcolm can escape from ANY prison there is on the planet.
seeing that he's able to hack into team arrow computers (Without felicity ever noticing)and break into every new lair they have. when he shouldn't. he may not be lying, in they're case.lock mean nothing in this show according to the writers. .

yet in super girl and gotham they do. lord and thomas know their security. oliver not so much .

I hope someone new resurrects the LOA, Lady Shiva, Talia, Silver Monkey, anyone really. Perhaps even the Demon himself.

I have a feeling that, the League of Assassins was disbanded, because the ******ed higher ups at DC/WB told the arrow producers to write LOA off, because they want to use it for movie. Thats why they even got rid of lazarus pit. I hope thats not the case, cause that means no more Nyssa.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens, because Deadshot, Suicide Squad, Amanda Waller, and Slade Wilson been victims of the embargo.

I expecting Malcolm to get some metal hand from HIVE. I doubt he will lose his hand and that will be it...

They definitely set up further conflicts very well with Malcolm's reveal of William.

I like how they finished the LoA arc and Nyssa's decision, but I don't like how they got there. It really didn't make much sense to me, but I guess they had to involve Oliver and Team Arrow to get on with the overall plot and set an opportunity for someone to turn their back on Oliver.

Also Nyssa's: "I never allowed anyone to fight my battles for me" - seriously? What about forcing Oliver to kill Malcolm? That was certainly her battle, it was the whole point of her character since the end of season 3. But whatever.

I totally saw the hand thing coming, btw.

Overall, good episode, but Arrow is getting pretty lazy with the stunt and camera work. It's mostly just bland standard TV coverage and the fights are always about the same three or four strike/block combo.

I expecting Malcolm to get some metal hand from HIVE. I doubt he will lose his hand and that will be it...
It makes me wonder, knowing that Oliver loses his arm at some point, if it is Malcolm who takes it from him, assuming they remain enemies for years to come.

The fight was a letdown, they definitely need to hire a new fight choreographer for future fights. It didn't really make sense to me why Nyssa disbanded the league. Hopefully next weeks episode goes better, this one was just ok.

Different opinions and all of that, but I would be very interested to know who gave the episode a 1, and why they gave it such a score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"