Arrow Arrow Season 3 Episode 12 "Uprising" discussion thread

I don't have a problem with it, precisely for that reason. I'm much more annoyed that Thea apparently STILL doesn't know.

I don't have a problem with it, precisely for that reason. I'm much more annoyed that Thea apparently STILL doesn't know.

Well fortunately it doesn't seem like that particular problem will persist after this weeks episode.

Well fortunately it doesn't seem like that particular problem will persist after this weeks episode.

I honestly would not be surprised if Thea goes int the whole "You lied to me for many years; how can you expect me to trust you after this?" routine once she does learn the truth.

She's one of the most self centered characters on a comic book show that isn't a villain. She makes Lana Lang (at her worst) more easy to watch.lol

I honestly would not be surprised if Thea goes int the whole "You lied to me for many years; how can you expect me to trust you after this?" routine once she does learn the truth.

She's one of the most self centered characters on a comic book show that isn't a villain. She makes Lana Lang (at her worst) more easy to watch.lol
At least Lana had some relevance in the first two seasons. :oldrazz:

But in all seriousness, I was really excited to see Laurel and Thea have something to do at the start of this season, but for the most part, she reverted right back to where she was last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"