Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 7: "Vigilante"

Slade W

Sidekick
Reaction score
S5 EPISODE 7 - Vigilante

When the bodies of two criminals are dropped at SCPD, Oliver realizes there is a new Vigilante in Star City. The team is split about whether they should stop someone who is helping keep the city safe. Diggle is frustrated with his new situation and Thea fights for Lance who confesses a shocking secret. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Oliver finally sits down with Konstantin Kovar

Last edited:
So this will be the episode where Adrian Chase first decides to be Vigilante, right?

[YT]K0MwB5slDPQ[/YT]

^ Thank you rashad. :)

and this.....

vigilante-arrow-210383.png

If this is the first time he puts on the mask. Who was the drawing picture of when Felicity was showing Oliver new recruits in the first episode.

Edit*

George Perez drew the police sketch of Vigilante that I am referring to

Last edited:
Though I would expect it to happen, I hope Oliver's involvement with this journalist lady doesn't present any problems with his job as a vigilante.

all those bullets flying around and that girl didn't get hit?

"If you're not with me, you're against me"? Had this been The Flash and Team Flash overheard that, I almost expect Cisco to say that only a Sith deals in absolutes.

I found Diggle going crazy to be kind of funny. I do not understand what Kovar is saying at times.

The dialogue in this episode is pretty terrible. That exchange between Vigilante and Green Arrow was cringe worthy.

I thought Segarra was good in the interrogation scene, but the actress for the woman he was interrogating was poor.

Is this vigilante guy new to Star City? Surely, given The Hood's reputation back when he killed and once he stopped, he would realize that this guy running around the city in a hood has to have lost at least one person close to him. Though part of me wonders why Oliver doesn't just put the guy down for good. Based on the premiere, he's clearly got no problems putting killing back on the table.

That was a surprising ending. I wonder why Evelyn is working with Prometheus. Also, despite acting very nice and helpful, the journalist is still using Oliver IMO and will hit him with all the dirt she digs up later.

Nice fight between Green Arrow and Vigilante. The only thing that interests me about this season is the new Team Arrow.

No new episode next week due to Thanksgiving.

I think Vigilante is Oliver's district attorney or whatever the hell he is.

He is, unless they are not following the comics.

I wonder will they follow-up on the Lance/Prometheus stuff in the next episode, even briefly, or will they save it all for the mid-season finale.

You would think with Sara appearing he'd ask her what it's like to go on an uncontrollable murderous rampage.

I wonder will they follow-up on the Lance/Prometheus stuff in the next episode, even briefly, or will they save it all for the mid-season finale.

I'd say mid-season finale.

That was a surprising ending. I wonder why Evelyn is working with Prometheus. Also, despite acting very nice and helpful, the journalist is still using Oliver IMO and will hit him with all the dirt she digs up later.

Yeah, Oliver has got to be careful with his bedfellows... Didn't I see a preview a few weeks ago where pictures of him as a mobster in Russia turn up?

And yes, no episode next week. Darn. It was a good episode. I think Lundgren is doing pretty good in this. I actually think it is a shame he is in flashbacks. Unless he's Prome- No, no never mind...:whatever:

Clearly Vigilante is coming from a dark place, and though I would agree with him taking out bad guys, calling innocent bystanders as 'collateral' really makes him worse than the bad guys he's after. Oliver has to take him down.

Evelyn being with Prometheus is a surprise - even if her lines were pretty stale and unimaginative. I'm holding out hope for her though. I think their discovery that Oliver used to have a hit list and wasn't the hero they thought he was, has upset her mission with the team, and she's going a bit solo by being a double-agent. If she was working with Prometheus then there would have been no reason to fight him on the train, but just stand back and let him kill the conductor. No, she's gone solo to bring Prometheus down herself.

Although, with a Deputy Mayor in rehab, crime running rampant, corruption on the police force and now a DA murdering people willy-nilly, I don't think Mayor will be in front of the name Queen for very long.

Looking at the next shows synops, the Arrow's main story lines will be on hold until after the crossover, which is great.

Bring it!!:woot:

Last edited:
Uhhhhh ..... is it just me, or does it look like they're doing a loose adaptation of The Judah Contract?

Only if any show where there is a mole in the team is a loose adaption of The Judah Contract :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"