Assassin´s Creed III - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sick costume what did you make the tomahawk from? And how long did it take you to make it?

you guys think France will be the main setting in some future iteration of assassin's creed? It would seem like an obvious fit given the creative team behind the games.

Other settings maybe china, japan, England, Egypt? Remember those statues under ezios villa? Maybe play as one of those characters in their era.

you guys think France will be the main setting in some future iteration of assassin's creed? It would seem like an obvious fit given the creative team behind the games.

Other settings maybe china, japan, England, Egypt? Remember those statues under ezios villa? Maybe play as one of those characters in their era.
the game director told gt that they have three other place in mind after this for the next assassin's creed story would take place in Victorian London, china and I think another euro country and he said the other Euro countries were more likely then china for him to choose. But that's what they are looking at.

I remember one of the early rumors after ACII was that there would be a game set around the French Revolution. I don't know if they'd do another game set around a revolution, but it would definitely be cool. Although I still want to see one set in Japan, with a fight between Assassins and Ninjas, or Assassin's that act or are trained like Ninjas.

I remember one of the early rumors after ACII was that there would be a game set around the French Revolution. I don't know if they'd do another game set around a revolution, but it would definitely be cool. Although I still want to see one set in Japan, with a fight between Assassins and Ninjas, or Assassin's that act or are trained like Ninjas.
while I too would think that would be cool the director said it's not likely cause he doesn't want to. And it's a bit over done (game play wise) And some how I don't see a templar invading ninja territory,(as in learning their ways) they were more strict back then then they are now about letting westerners in their fold.

hmm I think maybe if say an assassin some how managed to disguise them selves as a native of japan to learn the ways of the ninja that would work, since their more likely to do it then a Templar though. If that were done at all.

more news on Desmond

source:GI

Last edited:
By far the most interesting still released. So glad we're finally getting to see some long awaited Desmond doing general sneaky Assassin stuff.

In all honesty that's what I'm most excited about. Playing as Desmond.

Thanks guys! Took a while to put together. I've still gotta put on a couple more buttons and get a buckle welded. Once I get that, I'm done!

Hidden blade? that would be SICK!

while I too would think that would be cool the director said it's not likely cause he doesn't want to. And it's a bit over done (game play wise) And some how I don't see a templar invading ninja territory,(as in learning their ways) they were more strict back then then they are now about letting westerners in their fold.

hmm I think maybe if say an assassin some how managed to disguise them selves as a native of japan to learn the ways of the ninja that would work, since their more likely to do it then a Templar though. If that were done at all.

more news on Desmond

Fascinating.
The DaVinci Code/National Treasure ubercodemeisters out there have apparently already found and deciphered the code(s) hidden in that pic, if anyone's interested:

http://2d-code.co.uk/assassins-creed-3-qr-code

Personally, I was kinda hoping for a cooler outfit for him :p

1) I don't possibly know what you could be basing that one and
2) That does not change the fact that I think he looks silly in that hoodie.

i think Desmond is going to be hunting certain others who are descendants of important people in the memory sessions.... this was one of them...

Wow sick costume what did you make the tomahawk from? And how long did it take you to make it?
I bought some foam axe from the costume store and cut it into shape, removed the skulls that were on it and painted it.

Hidden blade? that would be SICK!
Yeah. I've got two hidden blades on in the photo as well. :D

more news on Desmond

SO SICK!!!!!

1) I don't possibly know what you could be basing that one and
2) That does not change the fact that I think he looks silly in that hoodie.

Why do you think he looks silly? The hoodie is definitely a fantastic way to make the Assassin "uniform" fit in a contemporary setting.

Why do you think he looks silly? The hoodie is definitely a fantastic way to make the Assassin "uniform" fit in a contemporary setting.
While that is very true, it does feel kinda strange having played 4 iterations of AC (5 if you include AC3) with assassins having bad ass costumes, and in walks Assassin Desmond wearing jeans and a hoodie. Like I said, it makes perfect sense, but it does almost seem silly because of the costume "de-evolution".

so how did the AC games play/perform on the PS3?

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get AC3 on PS3 or 360. I know that the PS3 version includes an exclusive mission, and then there's the multiplayer and PS3 has free online.

The PS3 has become my preferred console, and I'm in the process of switching everything over to the PS3........

The first AC works better on 360 - it was created for 360 and ported to PS3. AC2, ACB, ACR and AC3 were all made for PS3 and later ported to 360.

Games ported from 360 to PS3 will be less glitchy on PS3 than 360 games ported from PS3, so that said, you might even be fine just playing AC1 on PS3 as well. In fact, it's included for free with ACR.

I've played all the games on the PS3 and they have all worked fine.

The first AC works better on 360 - it was created for 360 and ported to PS3. AC2, ACB, ACR and AC3 were all made for PS3 and later ported to 360.

Games ported from 360 to PS3 will be less glitchy on PS3 than 360 games ported from PS3, so that said, you might even be fine just playing AC1 on PS3 as well. In fact, it's included for free with ACR.

I've played all the games on the PS3 and they have all worked fine.

cool! thanks!

I had no idea that from AC2 on, the games were made for the PS3 1st then ported to 360.

Aren't they also releasing an Ezio Collection ( AC2, ACB, ACR ) exclusively for the PS3? I wonder if they will also include AC1 with that package.....

I never finished playing AC1 because it was so damn glitchy - it'd freeze constantly making me force-restart my PS3. All the other AC titles worked fine for me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"