Assassin´s Creed III - Part 2

so which preorder for ps3 has the most dlc bonuses? weeding through all the various copies is getting confusing. i usually buy from amazon. i do like the cool gun and the colonial assassin looks cool too.

so which preorder for ps3 has the most dlc bonuses? weeding through all the various copies is getting confusing. i usually buy from amazon. i do like the cool gun and the colonial assassin looks cool too.

I think getting the PS3 version, from Gamestop will net you the most in game content. Gamestop gives you a weapon and extra SP stuff. Amazon gives u an outift and weapon.

When is the review embargo lifted on this?

When is the review embargo lifted on this?
it'll be the week of it's release day. Though expect some place to do it a day before it happens or during the weekend as a head start.

I'm still rushing to do all the other games but it's unlikely I finish before the preorder arrives. At least all 4 stories will be finished before I open this!

I'll break it up:

Desmond Openings:
ACIII
ACII
ACR
ACB
AC

Cinematic Openings:
ACR
AC
(The other ones don't really have any)

Sequence 1:
ACIII
ACII
AC
ACR
ACB

"Previously on AC"
ACIII
ACB
ACR
ACII
AC

Just in time for ACIII, here's IGN's recap of the story so far:

[YT]Rnfg1rDmNIw[/YT]

Thanks for posting that vid. Puts the story into perspective pefectly.

I just got confirmation from FedEx that my Limited Edition AC3 set is due to arrive on Tuesday, Oct. 30th.

yes_yes_yes_gif.gif

I got a random call this morning from a Gamestop I haven't been to in like 2 years letting me know about their midnight event and that my preorder will be available then. Good thing I preordered through Amazon. :o

kind of looking forward to hunting animals. was just riding around in red dead shooting stuff to tide me over. also doing alot of running around the cities in revelation and ac 2 brotherhood, just free running and assassinating. man the combat is so easy but fun. i can eat a sandwich while piling up guards.

kind of looking forward to hunting animals. was just riding around in red dead shooting stuff to tide me over. also doing alot of running around the cities in revelation and ac 2 brotherhood, just free running and assassinating. man the combat is so easy but fun. i can eat a sandwich while piling up guards.

I can't wait to try out the new combat. Love that u can't use health items while in combat.

And I love that you press B to counter then choose what kind of counter you want to do, like a grab counter, kill counter, tool counter. So awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"