Assassin´s Creed III - Part 2

Thats the George Washington stuff thats coming later to all platforms. Not sure if the Benedict Arnold stuff is a timed exclusive or full.
Did any of the PS3 exclusive content make its way to the Xbox in the previous releases? I know ever since AC2, every PS3 version has launched with extra content

Did any of the PS3 exclusive content make its way to the Xbox in the previous releases? I know ever since AC2, every PS3 version has launched with extra content

I couldnt be sure, but i think the stuff from Revelations stayed with the PS3. But i dont know how it compared in size. If this is a good piece of content, Ubi will want to sell it later to snag a few extra bux.

Just got an email from Gamefly saying they shipped out my rental copy. :D

Got the game last night. Been playing it since then. Going on 12 hours now and I'm done for a while. It's amazing, easily game of the year and one of the best of this generation. I love Connor, he's a great character and a bad ass. My favorite part of this game so far though is easily the animation, everything is so fluid and looks amazing. I still get a smile on my face when Connor is killing up trees or doing just absolute brutal takedowns

Never bought any dlc for any AC game. I always had enough in game stuff to do. By the time I finished them I was on a different game. I might go back sometime and get them if I replay the old games.

Just heard that a lot of Gamestops near the East Coast have cancelled their midnight releases on behalf of the Hurricane. I don't have a pre-order, but if I did, I would've went with Amazon and I'm not sure if they would even do deliveries tomorrow, which is when we are supposed to see the worst of the storm.

Got the game last night. Been playing it since then. Going on 12 hours now and I'm done for a while. It's amazing, easily game of the year and one of the best of this generation. I love Connor, he's a great character and a bad ass. My favorite part of this game so far though is easily the animation, everything is so fluid and looks amazing. I still get a smile on my face when Connor is killing up trees or doing just absolute brutal takedowns

sounds great!!

how's the enemy AI in combat.

do they still wait around to strike you in turns, or do they attack you at once from multiple angles?

can you transition/target from one enemy to another fluidly?

Nice. Sounds like a massive step up from the previous games. Yeah, the animation looks seriously improved on the gameplay videos. Can't wait to give it a try for real.

They do still stand around but now 2 will attack at a time which you can do a double counter and they will wait less time to attack. It doesn't matter what position you are in, you can always counter their attacks which creates some really beautiful looking fight sequences. They brought back the kill chaining but it feels so much more fluid. The ai for the stealth segments feels kinda dumb which is what I prefer in a game like this. I thought for sure noone would top Handsome Jack and Death as my favorite new characters but Connor blows them away. He's just a phenomenal character with a lot of depth to him. He isn't apart of the revolution but he fights for them because they have the same beliefs as him, everyone should be free. If you stand in the way of that well you're going to get a tomahawk to the head.

is single player completely separate from MP? i dont want anything like ME3 where you basically have to play MP to enhance the SP

is single player completely separate from MP? i dont want anything like ME3 where you basically have to play MP to enhance the SP
If its anything like ACR, they will be separate, but I suspect the MP will have its own story.

In ACR, I managed to get to level 44, so I haven't gotten the last piece of story there that comes at level 50, but I think that's a much better incentive to playing multiplayer.

so in MP, you create your own Assassin or something?

No you pick out of a group, but you can customize things like weapons and clothing to some extent. I also believe the backdrop of the story was that you were in Abstergo and were being used by them for some reason, so I don't know if you're playing as an Assassin or Templar.

You play as an Abstergo agent. It's their training. By playing simulated matches in the Animus they learn the skills they need through the bleeding effect.

Thats what I really liked about it. Halo 4 will have a similar thing with it multiplayer.

Yeah, I really liked the idea of giving a story to play for, as opposed to just randomly playing for just competitive reason.

Anyways, here's the Launch Trailer

[YT]Zduk1_nYTVY[/YT]

They do still stand around but now 2 will attack at a time which you can do a double counter and they will wait less time to attack. It doesn't matter what position you are in, you can always counter their attacks which creates some really beautiful looking fight sequences. They brought back the kill chaining but it feels so much more fluid. The ai for the stealth segments feels kinda dumb which is what I prefer in a game like this. I thought for sure noone would top Handsome Jack and Death as my favorite new characters but Connor blows them away. He's just a phenomenal character with a lot of depth to him. He isn't apart of the revolution but he fights for them because they have the same beliefs as him, everyone should be free. If you stand in the way of that well you're going to get a tomahawk to the head.

Sounds glorious.

y'know, I'm more excited about this AC than the others due to the setting in the American Revolution. it's more "closer to home" being in the Americas instead of Europe and the Middle East.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"