Avengers Alliance - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I checked PVP just a bit ago and lost 187 points overnight in 12 losses. I've made up 7 of those losses but am still down quite a bit. Defense is just non-existant in this PVP season.

I don't have any Generalists at all. I've never been able to afford anyone over 23 CPs so far. I've only been playing about a month anyway. My agent is at Level 60 currently. I think I have about 10 or so heroes in total.

I'm not far off from being able to afford Mr Fantastic, who is 33 CPs. But should I bother getting him or should I just save up for someone else? When he's shown up as a guest before (eg a distress call or team up) he hasn't seemed that impressive. The other 3 of the FF seem more effective in battle.

The only other person I could get soon is Kitty Pryde, who is also 33 CPs. Then it's a long time until I can afford anyone else unless I suddenly come into a huge stash of CPs.

Who is better to have? Kitty or Reed?
Kitty.

Why don't you save enough to buy Punisher? He comes as Generalist, but can assume any other class in the battle and it doesn't consume a turn to do that. He can really come in handy since you're in lack of heroes and he has more than just 4 abilities. It might take a while to farm, but I'd say it is worth it at this moment.

Kitty.

Why don't you save enough to buy Punisher? He comes as Generalist, but can assume any other class in the battle and it doesn't consume a turn to do that. He can really come in handy since you're in lack of heroes and he has more than just 4 abilities. It might take a while to farm, but I'd say it is worth it at this moment.

I do want to save up. I have no idea how long that will take though, as CPs aren't exactly flowing at the moment.

Kitty easily.

Reed is one of the worst in the game.

Who would you say is the worst? And who would be the bottom 5 heroes?

Man, I checked PVP just a bit ago and lost 187 points overnight in 12 losses. I've made up 7 of those losses but am still down quite a bit. Defense is just non-existant in this PVP season.

Yeah my good luck in the beginning was just due to poor competition. I can't win on defense anymore either.

I do want to save up. I have no idea how long that will take though, as CPs aren't exactly flowing at the moment.

Who would you say is the worst? And who would be the bottom 5 heroes?

Luke Cage for worst. Some others that are bad... She Hulk, Hank Pym, Spider Woman.

I don't find She-Hulk or Spider-Woman that bad. They've served me well so far. I considered getting Luke Cage but didn't find him that great when I've seen him in action before. I'll pass on him.

How does one counter radiation exposure? I can't seem to find a healing potion to remove it.

Also, it seems that fewer people are gifting the free gifts today (eg unstable isos, energy etc) than yesterday or in previous days. Just when I need to stock up on them. I used to be getting a whole list of them every few hours.

the lost page of Vishanti works for those but of late when you encounter the horseman version of beast the toxic effect he seems to do "do not" fight off what he does. But you have to have a lot of those page of vishanti as it's best removes all negative effects of those and parasitical's effects of other weapons ETC. and any of the stuff like restoration packs and food like like marshmallow Ghost's ETC to back it up.

Last edited:
Luke Cage for worst. Some others that are bad... She Hulk, Hank Pym, Spider Woman.

Spider-Woman not that bad, pretty good scrapper IMO

She can do some serious damage if properly used with her L9.

Who are you using? I've managed to hold my ground with Horseman Rogue (infiltrator) and Rescue.

I think I should have bought Blaster Horseman Rogue instead of Infiltrator. Everyone seems to have a device to prevent my Rogue from counter attacking.

I don't really like her new set of abilities and I'm disappointed that there is no Blaster suit. Maybe it'll be better once we play but I'm not excited for her alt.

I don't really like her new set of abilities and I'm disappointed that there is no Blaster suit. Maybe it'll be better once we play but I'm not excited for her alt.
I'm sort of in the same boat. I like the look of her new alt but her new abilities are a bit lackluster when compared to previous chapter mastery alts.

Well they kinda gave that one away long ago with his picture being on one of the Chapter 4 missions. lol

Well they kinda gave that one away long ago with his picture being on one of the Chapter 4 missions. lol
I know they did but seeing the actual artwork for him was confirmation though. Sounds like they'll be announcing quite a bit of stuff over the weekend at SXSW.

Let's hope. It better be more than Falcon and Winter Soldier. Stuff veteran players can see coming a mile away.

And I'm glad there's a new Twitter account. hopefully that means better communication from now on. It won't just be from woods apparently.

I hope Rocket Raccoon shows up this year along with the other Guardians.

The Marvel panel at SXSW ends at 12:30 PST so Woods will be answering questions on Twitter shortly after.

Edit: If you go to the site that shall remain nameless, on the recent CA promo story, someone has posted some photos of supposed in-game artwork of TWS-inspired CA, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and Batroc. Not confirmed by PD but it's in the same style as previous leaks that turned out to be true.

Last edited:
Whoa, here come Volstagg and Fandral. yay!

Volstagg
Fandral

Apparently, Fandral will be a regular in store character, and Volstagg will be a covert task character.

It would've been good if you could actually play as some SHIELD agents. I don't think anyone would recruit them otherwise (eg the likes of Maria Hill, Agent Carter, or even some from AOS like Agent Ward, May etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"