Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's not as bad as I thought. But it's after 16,000.

I'm still trying to figure out if Maximus is recruitable as well.

Aren't there often 2 heroes recruitable from an SO? One from a group boss task or side task and one from the main task? There doesn't seem to be any indication of an additional character this time.

I wonder if I need to do any deploys in this first mission while I make my way to facing Black Dwarf.

This SO seems similar to the Guardians of the Galaxy one. There are the same villains showing up: Black Dwarf, Nebula, Super Giant etc. Are they Inhumans villains?

Oh man, 300+ came in just the right time!

Apparently the deploys are Iceman, Hercules and Molly. I already have Iceman, but has he become available for CPs since that Apocalypse SO earlier this year?

I planned to get Hercules as one of my next recruits, so that helps, and I guessed that Molly would be the other one.

Apparently the deploys are Iceman, Hercules and Molly. I already have Iceman, but has he become available for CPs since that Apocalypse SO earlier this year?

I planned to get Hercules as one of my next recruits, so that helps, and I guessed that Molly would be the other one.

I got Iceman in a gold discount sale.

I was thinking Maximus might be another Morbius type recruit. But if so he would show up on the team page as Locked. But he doesn't.

Got the 8-hr research going so now it's just time to finish getting 4-stars on the daily mission.

It seems there is no levels beyond 300, just the xp bar that gives gold and energy refill when full (similar to level up, but you remain 300)

I was thinking that the daily missions might be the equivalent of the 2nd hero you recruit during this SO.

Need to get this Mad tech so I can carry out the research.

I was thinking Maximus might be another Morbius type recruit. But if so he would show up on the team page as Locked. But he doesn't.

Yeah, or could be they just haven't put him up yet. The secondary hero quests usually take a few days to unlock and the main menu doesn't even have anything on the spec ops or new features. So who knows, maybe he'll show up later.

Crystal's costume is very skin tight. She has nice boobs lol.

Her face doesn't seem to look as pretty on the little figure though compared to the portrait of her on the main page where she's very pretty. :( What's with that?

Last edited:
seems if you using Black Bolt you can summon the other inhumans for help

I won the roulette Spec Op weapon on the first try.

Damn. What a thing to be stuck on for the next day. I want to collect 2 distress calls but none of my allies have any to collect today.

And how do I get past Scream on the daily mission today with just blasters? I used Fixer on Tactician mode but still got killed. My other two were Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch.

EDIT: I think a combo of Strange, Fixer and Human Torch seems to work well against these symbiotes.

And the roulette is a good one today. All A-ISOs again and no chance to land on a consumable.

Last edited:

Maximus is the boss in Mission 3.

This mission seems like a rehash of the Guardians one. Maybe Playdom didn't want to put that much effort into it or spent the bulk of their effort on Thanos, Maximus and Crystal.

The difficulty level of today's daily mission seems to have gone up as I've gained more stars. Before, I was able to fairly easily dispose of Carnage and Scream using my team of Dr Strange, Human Torch and Fixer. Now I can barely touch them. Scream keeps stunning all of my heroes so that they can't even take their turns, and keeps growing in health again. And Fixer's counter attack never seems to kick in when in infiltrator mode.

This didn't seem to happen on previous daily missions. The level stayed the same so that I could easily 4 or 5 star them. Now after 3 stars I can't make a dent on these villains.

Problem I'm having now is the Mad Tech consumables for doing research aren't dropping. I'e had a total of 2 drop in 2 runs through Mission 1 and 1 run in Mission 2 (with a 2nd being nearing completion.) I'm burning through a lot of UIso with nothing to show for it.

When it says it requires one piece of Mad Tech for researching Task 11, does that mean that you can use the one piece you already have from before when you needed that to research Task 6? Or does it mean one extra piece of Mad Tech really?

I can't research anything at the moment though as I still need to wait for tomorrow for the reset to pick up 2 distress calls, and then it's another 12 hours again for researching Task 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"