Avengers Alliance - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it says it requires one piece of Mad Tech for researching Task 11, does that mean that you can use the one piece you already have from before when you needed that to research Task 6? Or does it mean one extra piece of Mad Tech really?

I can't research anything at the moment though as I still need to wait for tomorrow for the reset to pick up 2 distress calls, and then it's another 12 hours again for researching Task 11.
Why wouldn't you be to use the one you have on hand if it only requires one? It'll only require you to get more if you don't have enough to do the research.

When it says it requires one piece of Mad Tech for researching Task 11, does that mean that you can use the one piece you already have from before when you needed that to research Task 6? Or does it mean one extra piece of Mad Tech really?

I can't research anything at the moment though as I still need to wait for tomorrow for the reset to pick up 2 distress calls, and then it's another 12 hours again for researching Task 11.

When you do the research, you lose the piece of equipment.

When you do the research, you lose the piece of equipment.

Maybe I had two pieces of equipment then, although I don't remember getting the 2nd piece as I only won one in the deploy reward before. But I still have one piece in my inventory for some reason. :huh:

Can the Unrefined Echo Tech Blaster be used in combat outside of the SO? I want to know if I can fight 3 battles in the SO in the meantime while doing the research, or whether I should wait until the research is finished to fight them just in case.

Last edited:
So on today's daily mission, how are Punisher and Daredevil not Spider-Man associated characters? They're more so than Spider-Woman, who is playable while they are not. She's only there by name association.

Also this underwater change of scenery that Mysterio does is very cool. They ought to give us an underwater themed SO with Namor as the recruitable hero.

Last edited:
Apparently the deploys are Iceman, Hercules and Molly.
2 out of 3, not bad for me.

Darn, this is what happens when i go missing for a couple of days! I guess i'll start playing tonight.

Nova is in the roster and he's a blaster. He seems awesome.

It's locked for now, though.

How come Nova looks so tiny? He looks like a little boy barely older than Molly Hayes.

How will he be unlocked? Via covert op or just a standard CP hero?

Oh damn, Nova's PVP.

Wow, that was quick. I guess the last PVP took so long to get going that they had time to prepare the next one as well.

How can the next PVP come upon us so quickly? The SO hasn't even finished. Oh well, hopefully that will be a way to gain experience for my agent quickly.

Or not. I seem to already be getting destroyed by my opponents in one strike.

Up to the 12 hour research. Maybe I can knock off tasks 12 thru 15 really quick tomorrow morning.

How can the next PVP come upon us so quickly? The SO hasn't even finished. Oh well, hopefully that will be a way to gain experience for my agent quickly.

Or not. I seem to already be getting destroyed by my opponents in one strike.
They've overlapped SOs and PVP tournaments before so it wouldn't exactly be a new thing for them to do it now.

Amount of refreshes is still bothersome but I've gotten enough done to get to the 36-hour research for Task 21. Now I'll just build up my UIso total again while I wait.

Last edited:
Magic users only in the Friday mission. Good luck Agents!

I only have 3 magic users, but fortunately they allow me to use my agent as well. Today's mission isn't too difficult. The roulettes aren't working out great for me though. I 5-starred yesterday's one and never received a single decent weapon. Just the usual ISO crystals and other crap.

Well, keep at it.
I noticed some new featured items on the 'welcome back' page:
Nova corps badge of honor(@2 gold each) worth 9036 off/def, available until January 8th. I try to grab any advantage I can to boost my pvp bonus. Last round was my best score and won the new scrapper armor.
I'm moving along with the SO#23, just unlocked mission 3 last night. Wish I had more time to 5 star everyday, I can never have enough CPs.

Well, keep at it.
I noticed some new featured items on the 'welcome back' page:
Nova corps badge of honor(@2 gold each) worth 9036 off/def, available until January 8th. I try to grab any advantage I can to boost my pvp bonus. Last round was my best score and won the new scrapper armor.
I'm moving along with the SO#23, just unlocked mission 3 last night. Wish I had more time to 5 star everyday, I can never have enough CPs.

That's not very helpful. Many posters here have complained of the same thing, playing the mission 10 times over or more and not receiving a single decent item. It's not like if you played it for 24 hours in a day non stop that somehow you might land on one of the decent weapons, and it's not worth the time and effort spent to do that. It's an almost unreachable goal.

That's not very helpful. Many posters here have complained of the same thing, playing the mission 10 times over or more and not receiving a single decent item. It's not like if you played it for 24 hours in a day non stop that somehow you might land on one of the decent weapons, and it's not worth the time and effort spent to do that. It's an almost unreachable goal.

I was referring to 5 starring, not relying on the roulette.

Wish I had more time to 5 star everyday, I can never have enough CPs.

Magic users only in the Friday mission. Good luck Agents!

eh, that was easy to beat. Now if I can just win some good prizes on the roulette :cmad:

...ally/gift errors... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back