Avengers Alliance - Part 9

I got silver. :o

No hope of making gold when I would lose points so quickly after spending time getting to that level and to the edge of diamond. This seemed to happen much more for this PVP compared to previous ones where I could actually maintain gold even after losing points. Even silver league sometimes seemed difficult at times this time round, with my heroes taking heavy damage on occasion and being in actual danger of losing the battle.

I still can't beat the Ronan heroic battle in Chapter 10 since I don't have Magneto. I know I could skip it with gold, but then I'll never have the satisfaction of actually beating it. There must be a way if you only own Mr Fantastic, otherwise it's impossible to complete.

I hope the other lockbox heroes are released on sale soon. I've been waiting all summer for them. And now I have more than enough gold to get a few. At least both Elektra and Magneto. Not sure who else I would get. I think Loki was in the previous sale, so he's off the table.

I got vibranium, almost made to adimantium but hit a barrier. I got through with a good strategy I luckily got the synthetic cube in roulette and had been fight my way up with each of what I got since adding those Antique laser's over the lifeforce and dark force energy canisters you picked up when clock and danger were part of the pvp & and stuff like the black vortex shards befor that and that pushed me up alot .

moved past gold where I was tuck for a while . sadly couldn't her. so I'll have to buy her later but I have vortex suit and sword.

and that's why I've been mostly silent. I've been really battling out in the top 4 spots of pvp for some weeks now.

I got gold, as usual. It was a close call there, as I was playing one last round to win enough Ronan boxes, but I kept losing and got bumped down to silver, then made it back up to gold, then down to silver, and back to gold again.

I got gold, as usual. It was a close call there, as I was playing one last round to win enough Ronan boxes, but I kept losing and got bumped down to silver, then made it back up to gold, then down to silver, and back to gold again.
kinda of what happened to me with the adamantium to vibranium area. if I didn't win the synthetic cube in roulette and have some new stuff to stocking my item i'd be in the gold and had to fight that same way. but like I said it's become a battle of Attrition now.

oh and I really hate that reflecting blade that look like a saw

I have the synthetic cube and have had it for a while but got stuck in silver. In fact I have 2 synthetic cubes (1 won in a roulette, the other bought previously).

I have the synthetic cube and have had it for a while but got stuck in silver. In fact I have 2 synthetic cubes (1 won in a roulette, the other bought previously).
well as I said it was more then the cubes that helped. I added as much of those antique laser I could added them the vortex shards and the light and darkness essence's . Picked up song bird and doom the same week too. though I don't think the latter two helped that much

and I was using cloak and dagger as my attack team with the blue marvel. with my Agent.

Any word on the next SO? Or is all the attention on Chapter 11 & 12?

No speculation or anything teased yet. I figure we will get one in September though and then one for the Dr Strange film or Halloween.

hmm the SO's , Not really, not yet.

I hear d this from king fisher which he put this one up after show casing how to defeat odin. that white tiger is on her way and he's seen what she looks like. I can't wait ti use her with black panther and have around the other cat lady's of The MU

they hinted at having help from outer space. and Jane and Thor being taken to Asgard by Odin him self. but yeah this was all in the normal missions.

it's at the end of this video

They just posted the announcement. 30 days left:

After 9/30/16, Marvel: Avengers Alliance will no longer be available on Facebook or as a mobile application. Retiring a title with such a dedicated and amazing fanbase was a decision not made lightly but we want to thank you for your engagement, passion and commitment to the game. If you have additional questions, please visit our FAQ page here: http://help.disney.com/en_US/Marvel

Sad. :(

well that's a waste. well I like to thank every here for play and enjoying this thread I created. it's the most active thread I've had and I didn't run it by myself you contributed . thank you all

I guess all I can do now is 5-star the rest of Season 1 and play the rest of season 2. Maybe I can recruit a few more guys before it's all done.

This just sucks. 4+ years in a game is pretty good but the way it's ending just feels like we and the game is getting the shaft because Disney can't figure out how to create any new Marvel game on any platform that can gain a foothold in the crowded gaming market. Been nice having a little community on here (and a couple other places) to discuss the game so losing it is going to be a bit tough.

This just sucks. 4+ years in a game is pretty good but the way it's ending just feels like we and the game is getting the shaft because Disney can't figure out how to create any new Marvel game on any platform that can gain a foothold in the crowded gaming market. Been nice having a little community on here (and a couple other places) to discuss the game so losing it is going to be a bit tough.
alot of people are feeling cheated to which is understandable. I just saw someone from my buddies list just ask for them to give this game to another company while other's are asking to let the game continue if they aren't gonna put content regardless.

any ways it also seem's with all this they put out white tiger just now and a device called the cosmic queller.

and a spec op is up too with Adam Warlock which is evil you bring him out and take him and the other characters away from us.

What's worse is the timing of the announcement. They did it at midnight when most people and players in the Western Hemisphere have gone to bed. That's just cowardly. If they had the balls to stand up to their Western players, they would have made the announcement in the afternoon and taken the flood of criticisms they would have gotten. I've deleted every last trace of the game from my account since I no longer see a point in playing.

oh I'm sure those that wake up and fine when they get online will give their ear full but it's too late playdom has taken the money and ran with for all those that have claimed they were still paying. and Disney is left with the burden.

why marvel and more importantly disney this is the latter's baby more so couldn't have gone to the Xcom maker's and had a game made I'll never know. at least on mobil we'll get to keep the game if they decide to retire.

Well crap... right after I spent all the gold. If i knew this was coming I'd have just bought my wy through the spec ops and got all the new heroes. Have barely any desire to do the current spec ops as I know it's pointless

really wonder if the ending will just be the world gets destroyed by an incursion and everyone dies, the end...

I have White tiger already . it's sad I won't see sliver sable inthe game and use her with punisher. she'd make a great generalist too.

This sucks. What's the point of playing or trying to get any new heroes if this won't exist soon? At least if they left it up and running it would be different. I did wonder if it would be the end with the massive gold giveaway.

Yeah, with all the gold they dumped, I was pretty much able to buy through the SO. Got the hero, won't care about the weapon set.

I do want to get to the end of Season 2, though, before I say goodbye.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"