Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip it with gold if you can. Then at least you'll have Ant Man.

The boss battle would be easy to win if you had the right supplies (which I didn't).

I don't either. And I will skip it with gold, of course; it just would have been nice to have another SO where I didn't have to do that, like the last one.

I was foolishly optimistic before, but there's just no way I'll have enough CP to do the Epic Boss run. Just have to 3-star the last mission.

Why did they stick us with Ant-Man only for the boss battle? It's heartless.

Why do you have so few CPs? Between allies' maps and gifts you should get close to 100 a day.

Why do you have so few CPs? Between allies' maps and gifts you should get close to 100 a day.

You cannot get 100 CPs in a day. That would be hitting the jackpot daily with the roulettes and winning every time in 12.2. You can't collect them from allies and gifts. If you could then I would've recruited all the heroes by now. I think you're thinking of UISOs.

You cannot get 100 CPs in a day. That would be hitting the jackpot daily with the roulettes and winning every time in 12.2. You can't collect them from allies and gifts. If you could then I would've recruited all the heroes by now. I think you're thinking of UISOs.

I meant U-Iso. My bad. :csad:

I just realized that I have yet to drop the 200 CPs to recruit any past SO heroes. Even on the mobile version, which I've been playing for a lot longer (and probably not much longer).

3 covers and 2 duplicates now. :(

mine just say's have have to battle task master in mission 3 for my epic boss fight but I need more ISO's so I did the usual send to my buddies that are playing the game but it might not be enough 4 days left if I don't get him I don't get and I'll wait til I can buy him. I'm a paient brotha.

So I can do that if I don't pick him up. but it's be cool if I can make it in time.

the epic weapons of I need more Ant-man Pym components. that might not happen ether.
I'm in adamantium in pvp right now.

Got another duplicate (cover #7 again) so still at 3 covers. PVP roulette has only given me 2 LBs so unless I hit one of the bigger LB spots there, it'll likely be another couple days before I get another 10x opening.

Last edited:
I know I could have spent more time mining the SO missions and getting 5 stars on all of them if the boss battles weren't so mind-numbingly difficult. I'm saying it now: forcing us to play with only Ant-Man is wrong. And there's only so many times I can get blown up by Fixer's grenades before I have to quit for the day.

I know I could have spent more time mining the SO missions and getting 5 stars on all of them if the boss battles weren't so mind-numbingly difficult. I'm saying it now: forcing us to play with only Ant-Man is wrong. And there's only so many times I can get blown up by Fixer's grenades before I have to quit for the day.

Don't you have Fixer? I blow up Fixer with Fixer's grenades. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

I tried to get Fixer when his boxes went on sale, but couldn't get all the covers and now I don't have enough gold. I want Fixer on my roster so bad.

I don't have fixer at all I was using quake Angela and cannon ball on him.

Fixer is good to have. He's a good all-round fighter to have on your team. I guess Punisher could work against Fixer, but I haven't tried him.

Wouldn't mind the original blue Fixer armour as an alt. But when do lockbox characters ever get an alt?

Are some of you still having problems 3-birding the boss battles in Missions 2 and 3? You just don't beat those missions fast as you need many rounds to get the shields (shield breaker from the Pincer weapon or vibranium grenades) to stay off Fixer and consumables (gene inoculations are the best choice) to keep debuffs off. Also helps that I have the PVP Empowered Tactician Armor with Quick Action EIso to get multiple turns. Even with all the stuff I have at my disposal, I'm lucky if 3-bird boss battles last under 10 rounds in Mission 2 and under 15 for Mission 3.

Sounds about right. If the roster was open instead of just Ant-Man, I could just do what I always do: Use Rogue's alt, soak up all the boss's class bonuses, and be done in like 5 rounds.

I haven't 3 birded in ages it's too costly with ISO8's

Just got the Mission 2 boss weapon so I now have everything you can possibly get out of this SO.

Fixer is good to have. He's a good all-round fighter to have on your team. I guess Punisher could work against Fixer, but I haven't tried him.

Wouldn't mind the original blue Fixer armour as an alt. But when do lockbox characters ever get an alt?
I've been using Fixer and Punisher almost exclusively throughout this SO. They have a fat team-up bonus and heavy firepower (Frank's EMP grenade comes in real handy.)

I've been using Kate Bishop almost exclusively for the SO because of her EMP arrows that can short circuit the servo guards. I only use Fixer in the boss fights.

I used Punisher/Deathlok and Thor/BRB a lot because of the massive damage they can do when paired together. I'd also use Quake and whoever I needed to level because her flanking ability made the class of the other hero a nonfactor.

Quake has a flanking ability? Which one is that? I didn't use her on any of the boss fights.

I'm at 5 covers and 3 duplicates now.

Last edited:
I've been using Kate Bishop almost exclusively for the SO because of her EMP arrows that can short circuit the servo guards. I only use Fixer in the boss fights.

I use whoever I feel like leveling up. Basically I use the Small Hadron collider to fry circuits tho. Then pick the bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"