Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else has Howard yet? I think only one other person here has him so far apart from me.

Bad luck with the RNG on my part. But then again it took me 210 to get Boomerang. I think I got lucky with Baron Mordo though and he was only 140 or so.

Also funny, I hadn't played PVP in almost 2 weeks and was still in the Diamond League.

No one else has Howard yet? I think only one other person here has him so far apart from me.

Nope, I got him back on the 31st too.
Got Howard. Got 30 lockboxes today and got Howard on the first set of 10 i opened, so then opened the other 20 for more silver.

Pretty happy with myself, got Howard with no gold spent using just lockboxes the game rewarded.

Wish I could gift or trade my extra lockboxes to people who need them though, would rather do that than just get more silver.

Got him up to 10 I think...

Pretty useful, good buffs and debuffs, doesn't hit hard but used with other's he's pretty effective.

Nope, I got him back on the 31st too.

Got him up to 10 I think...

Pretty useful, good buffs and debuffs, doesn't hit hard but used with other's he's pretty effective.

You were probably who I was thinking of who had him.

The 31st? That was last year you had him!

I have him at level 9. Could get him to level 10 if I wanted, but I've been using him in combat. Maybe shortly I'll level him up quickly.

You were probably who I was thinking of who had him.

The 31st? That was last year you had him!

I have him at level 9. Could get him to level 10 if I wanted, but I've been using him in combat. Maybe shortly I'll level him up quickly.

Yep, AA needs to up their game. Haven't released a new hero since last year. :p

I've been trying to level up all my heroes. So far only Wanda is lvl 15.

Today I started doing pvp, got up to gold level. Hopefully I can get that. 10 gold is always useful.

I seem to be permanently on silver level. Even if I get to gold, when I come back I'm at silver.

I have a few at level 15: Wanda, Enchantress, Cap, Dr Strange, Spidey, Punisher, maybe a couple of others. And a few who are ready to train to that. But I just don't have enough silver for that.

Opened 200 LBs and still don't have Howard. At 7 covers and 13 duplicates. With only 1-2 days worth of LB tasks left, I get the feeling I'm going to be spending more gold to get him. Just had some bad luck with this LB hero (although it seems I've needed quite a few to get LB heroes this past year.)

Tempted to buy 5 lockboxes to try to get Howard today. But probably won't.

I've decided once and for all that the next hero I'm getting is Punisher. Besides being usable in a lot of Daily Mission scenarios (Street level heroes, thunderbolts, slashing heroes, etc.), his variable class abilities make him the deciding factor in too many of those missions not to have him.

Still don't have Howard even after 230 LBs opened and 50 gold spent. Will still have to spend some more gold since I'm 10 LBs away from having him. Hopefully there's one more DM LB task so I only have to spend 5. Not happy that I will likely have to spend the full 60 gold I allocated to get him should I not get him with only earned LBs. If I have to spend an extra 10, Howard will be my least-favorite character in the game, no matter if he turns out to be the best hero in the game.

7 covers, 11 duplicates. I guess I'll get him tomorrow, only question is how much gold.

Is today definitely the last day to get Howard lock boxes from Daily missions?

Is today definitely the last day to get Howard lock boxes from Daily missions?
I think so, unless stated otherwise.

As for PVP, finished in Adamantium with a rating of 1862. After getting Howard earlier today, I now have 2 fresh heroes I can train.

I think so, unless stated otherwise.

As for PVP, finished in Adamantium with a rating of 1862. After getting Howard earlier today, I now have 2 fresh heroes I can train.

I thought it was the end, but you never know, so I'll wait to buy my final lockboxes.

As far as PVP goes, I got Diamond again. Pretty good considering I took 2 weeks off from it in the middle.

I finished in silver... yet again.

Now that the PVP has finished and the Howard LB task is coming to an end, I wonder if we'll get something new this week. Perhaps the next SO? Or Chapter 10?

I'd settle for the Squirrel Girl alts at this point. Kinda would like to get the SO started sooner than later with Lego Marvel's Avengers on the horizon.

Ok I just picked up Howard with 175 lock box's and only 25 left to spare.

Which is a first that I won a hero with only doing so I usually have 225 or plus . I fought him last night in pvp too. still killed him but it was interesting to see him in action.

Today's DM is giving away LBs so it looks like the event is continuing even past the last 20 LB task. Would have been nice if PD had given an accurate time to when the DMs would stop dropping LBs so so many players wouldn't have rushed to buy a bunch yesterday.

Today's DM is giving away LBs so it looks like the event is continuing even past the last 20 LB task. Would have been nice if PD had given an accurate time to when the DMs would stop dropping LBs so so many players wouldn't have rushed to buy a bunch yesterday.
I'm happy I'm not any of those peeps bougt those lock box's then. I'm sure their not happy. I just did it with the ones I picked up with the dailys . I happy I did need that many lock box's ether but as I said it was a surprise

Well you didn't need to buy so many LBs yesterday or before with gold. You didn't have to have Howard by the 11 January unless you felt you couldn't resist having him. Once the daily mission stops giving out LBs, Howard isn't suddenly locked permanently. You can still purchase LBs at any time until it says that he's expired. So LBs would've still been available for a while later past the 11th in the store.

Then you could've seen whether the DMs were still giving away LBs past the 11th and wouldn't have needed to spend the gold unnecessarily.

Glad I didn't spend gold on boxes. I either get him today or a full bar for the next cover.

I had a full bonus bar before I got the 7th cover. Typical.

I recently got up to 100 gold, I think I'll try and collect 10 mill silver before I even consider opening up the 2nd training bay. Gotta save up for them LB sales.

How is 10m silver going to help you in the LB sales or the training bay when they deal in gold?

How is 10m silver going to help you in the LB sales or the training bay when they deal in gold?

Need silver to train guys. I think to get all the guys I have ready to go from 13 to 14 actually to 14, I'd need about that much silver. Maybe more.

Edit: it doesn't do you any good to have the second training bay, if you don't have the silver to be putting guys in the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"