The Walking Dead Aw, Hell Nah - IT'S THE T-DOG THREAD!

T-Dog had what mattered on the inside. And we totally got to see his insides all over the floor there at the end.

HA! :D

I seriously could care less. He never got developed into anything worth caring about. It'll be hard to notice he's gone, because he was barely there to begin with.

HA! :D

I seriously could care less. He never got developed into anything worth caring about. It'll be hard to notice he's gone, because he was barely there to begin with.

[YT]YdGxkGk4taw[/YT]
:cmad:

James you have no business here. You are the Andrew of the Walking Dead forums lol. T-Dog was my...my...my...dog!

As you wish Sawyer. :csad:

MhC2O.gif

6Hlfx.gif

5E2Vk.gif

RYVeW.gif

I'm with you. When T-Dog was bitten, I sounded like Anakin when Palpatine told him that Padme was dead.

Aw, dammit. T-Dog was going to give a big speech the next day, too. He had it all typed out. It was going to give him the character development we all knew he secretly had.

I was hoping T-Dog would live long enough to meet Merle and have a confrontation...:csad:

All you damn T-Dog band wagoners. :cmad:

jack-bauer-cry-o.gif

:csad:

Though in other news...

Lori is dead!

0193_fn08.gif

Dude couldn't hold back the tears.

Hehe the actor IronE (T-Dog) got to keep the riot shield, everyone signed it, if he can't find work anymore (shouldn't be a problem) should fetch a pretty penny at an auction.

Good night, sweet prince...

He had a good death. It's unfortunate that his character wasn't developed more. Singleton seemed like a genuinely good guy. I'll miss him.

How was that a good death?

Cut to the funeral eulogy...

Rick: We're gathered here today to honor the memory of T-dog- wait. Does anyone know his real name?

Crowd: ...

Rick: Okay. Well, would anyone like to come up and say a word about the departed?

RIP.

How was that a good death?

Cut to the funeral eulogy...

Rick: We're gathered here today to honor the memory of T-dog- wait. Does anyone know his real name?

Rick: Okay. Well, would anyone like to come up and say a word about the departed?

RIP.

It was perhaps the most heroic death we've seen on this show, no joke. He got his ass ripped apart to save Carol. **** Shane, Dale and the rest, T-Dog went out a hero.

Let me rephrase that. Not the death, so much as the bite.

Eh, okay, I guess he did okay. Just seems like a dumb way to get bit.

So does anyone else find it funny that IronE's next project is called 'Sworn to Silence'?

Aww man they T'd his dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"