Batman Begins Batman Begins vs Batman: The Animated Series

LOL, look at dude taking stuff to heart. Go listen to your Barry White Batman...

I was rewatching my TAS DVD and that show hasn't aged very well. The only good episodes are the ones done by the Japanese animation studios, everything else looks like Tiny Toons. There were alot of changes from the comics as well. Just goes to show that there is no one true version of Batman.

it's impossible to choose they both depict batman the way he was meant to be. so it's a tie. and i'm so sick of these guitared vs. threads!!

chi-boy said:
I was rewatching my TAS DVD and that show hasn't aged very well. The only good episodes are the ones done by the Japanese animation studios, everything else looks like Tiny Toons. There were alot of changes from the comics as well. Just goes to show that there is no one true version of Batman.
thats a load o bull!!

chi-boy said:

Yep.:up:

CConn said:
PS - Lets have none of that "it's like comparing apples to oranges!" stuff. Instead, you may post the flag of Switzerland.

switzerland_gl.gif

Whack Arnolds said:
LOL, look at dude taking stuff to heart. Go listen to your Barry White Batman...

I don't recall Batman having the deep voice of a big black guy. Nor do I recall him sounding like Spider-Man as in THE BATMAN.

chi-boy said:

I disagree with you with the exception of a few early episodes of B:TAS...the show is timeless.

You want a series that hasn't aged well? Look no further than the Spider-man and/or X-men animated series'.

LostSon88 said:
I disagree with you with the exception of a few early episodes of B:TAS...the show is timeless.

You want a series that hasn't aged well? Look no further than the Spider-man and/or X-men animated series'.

I only have the first volume. Does the animation stay consistantly good later on?

Spidey-Bat said:
I don't recall Batman having the deep voice of a big black guy. Nor do I recall him sounding like Spider-Man as in THE BATMAN.
What are we talking about "The Batman" for? We're talking about Barry White as Batman in B:TAS.:up:

Whack Arnolds said:
What are we talking about "The Batman" for? We're talking about Barry White as Batman in B:TAS.:up:

Which never existed.

He definetely is Barry White-ish. Whenever Batman talks in B:TAS I think he is ready to serenade Robin or another villain. Or maybe bust out an sing "Loving You".

Hahahaha! Well, Kevin Conroy didn't sound like he was taking a dump: "I BROUGHT MINE!"

:p

theMan-Bat said:
Hahahaha! Well, Kevin Conroy didn't sound like he was taking a dump: "I BROUGHT MINE!"

:p
Yeah, Bale did sound like he was taking a dump with "I Brought Mine." But beyond that, he had the best Batman voice. :eek: :up:

I thought Conroy had the better voice personally, and achieved the voice split a lot better. Nothing against Bale.

I think it's ****ing stupid people say **** like Conroy is the best Batman. All he had was the voice and that's all he could use in that medium. How can we compare? What about physical presence and looks and action ability. That's why these comparasions make no sense to me.

Super_Ludacris said:
I think it's ****ing stupid people say **** like Conroy is the best Batman. All he had was the voice and that's all he could use in that medium. How can we compare? What about physical presence and looks and action ability. That's why these comparasions make no sense to me.
See I agree with Luda. And I didn't even think his voice was that great. He just tries to make it lighter and super chipper, like a geek as Bruce...then is Barry White as Batman. :up:

* remembers the stupid "Conroy should be Batman in the new movie" threads from 2003*

Whack Arnolds said:
See I agree with Luda. And I didn't even think his voice was that great. He just tries to make it lighter and super chipper, like a geek as Bruce...then is Barry White as Batman. :up:

Kevin Conroy was best for the voice of Batman unlike "The Batman" the actor sucked trying to voice do like Conroy.:down

Two Face said:
Kevin Conroy was best for the voice of Batman unlike "The Batman" the actor sucked trying to voice do like Conroy.:down
I never said dude from "The Batman" has a good voice, lol. All I am saying is, Conroy is quite a few notches below Bale, Keaton, and Kilmer. Since essentially Conroy was imitating Keaton anyway, and didn't make it sound near as cool. Conroy is the most overrated thing along with B:TAS among Batman fans. It simply isn't as good as the legend you potray it to be.

Whack Arnolds said:
I never said dude from "The Batman" has a good voice, lol. All I am saying is, Conroy is quite a few notches below Bale, Keaton, and Kilmer. Since essentially Conroy was imitating Keaton anyway, and didn't make it sound near as cool. Conroy is the most overrated thing along with B:TAS among Batman fans. It simply isn't as good as the legend you potray it to be.

Bale sounded like a surfer dude. I can't imagine him having conversations in that voice. It would probably hurt his throat too. I bet whoever he's talking to would be like,"You can just talk normal now, it's not intimidating anymore." At the least the previous Batman's sounded cool and sexy. Bale sounds like he needs cough medicine.

You get used to Bale's voice like that as the film goes on. They was really only 2 examples where his voice sucked: The scene with Racheal in the subway and when he says "Its not who I am that defines me etc." Other than that it was on point like when he's talking to Gordon or when he got Flass on a leash .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"