BvS Batman V Superman Box Office Prediction - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would put them at approx. $684 m total ww.

Estimated global gross then:

333 domestic + 550 ww = $883M

That's right...it was "supposed" to cross 700M today.

20M weekend.

Jesus. That means it won't be #1 at the BO

"Next weekend, the most prolific release is Universal’s R-rated Melissa McCarthy comedy The Boss, which industry projections have at a $24M opening. It’s a coin toss at this point in time whether BvS hangs on to No. 1 for a third weekend."

Today's numbers haven't even been reported yet. What are you on about?

What I was referring to was many were saying it would be over 700M after the weekend so it would be 700M TODAY. I was not talking about it being 700M INCLUDING today.

Either way though, it really doesn't matter.

What I was referring to was many were saying it would be over 700M after the weekend so it would be 700M TODAY. I was not talking about it being 700M INCLUDING today.

Either way though, it really doesn't matter.

I still have faith that it will crawl its way to $1 billion. Whose to say that its drops from here on won't be minimal? It has at least another month in theaters. I have faith, however irrational it may be.

I still have faith that it will crawl its way to $1 billion. Whose to say that its drops from here on won't be minimal? It has at least another month in theaters. I have faith, however irrational it may be.

The Jungle Book is going to take away a ton of seats, from what I heard that movie is supposed to be amazing. Melissa McCarthy's new movie will also draw from it, BvS may lose the #1 spot to The Boss.

I believe a billion is a pipe dream. Now home video sales with the Ultimate Cut may help them.

GFB might be Good for Business (as in, active and consumist I suppose)

official numbers are starting to trickle in..nothing on BvS yet

I guess we'll find out next week whether or not the Box Office has effected Snyder's career/DCEU's future

So in light of today's revelations, what are the most likely numbers for final WW total?

They already came in. 69% drop. Roughly $52 mil

They did? they are not listed at the Box office forums. surprised that the estimate and the official are the same..they are usually a little lower or a little higher.

So in light of today's revelations, what are the most likely numbers for final WW total?

I think 900M is the lid on this one, Joker... Never thought I'd say that.

I'm sticking with what I thought last week. Between $800 & $900 mil.

They did? they are not listed at the Box office forums. surprised that the estimate and the official are the same..they are usually a little lower or a little higher.

I thought the estimates were between 65% - 68%? I didn't see any higher than that. Here's the data from Deadline:

"Warner Bros.’ Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice is finishing lower than its $52.4M weekend estimate yesterday, now at $51.8M. That 69% drop ties with Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine as one of the steepest second-weekend drops for a superhero film ever."

http://deadline.com/2016/04/batman-v-superman-box-office-second-weekend-gods-not-dead-2-1201729796/

Since it's already at

261 Domestic + 421 internationally, I have estimated:

333 Dom + 550 int = $883M worldwide gross

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"