BBC's Sherlock: Series 3

I don't think season 4 is official. I think that was Cumberbatch saying he wanted to do season 4.

I mean both the stars are in high demand, it will be probably harder to get another season done. Plus each episode is like a feature length movie.

Did you guys hear the news about the villain?

Dude calm down. I haven't written anything yet. Plus, the information was in a pretty public article anyway. I shouldn't have to tag it. But I will just in case.

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv/s129/sherlock/news/a502068/sherlock-casts-the-killings-lars-mikkelsen-as-new-nemesis.html

Lars Mikkelsen as Charles Augustus Magnussen. He's a Danish variation of Charles Augustus Milverton.

That's been out for months, and it was in an official press release I think. Not a spoiler.

They announced Season 3 and 4 at the same time.

No they didn't. Steven Moffat announced on twitter on 16 January 2012 (shortly after The Reichenbach Fall aired) that the BBC commissioned the second and third series at the same time, not a third and fourth.

god, I've missed this show, can't believe it's been TWO f***ing years since the Reichenbach Fall... seeing this was a real treat and an early Christmas present...

the game is back on... bring it on...

I wonder what was up with that rubbery-looking mask that was in the box containing Sherlock's stuff that was given to Watson?... hmmmm?...

I may be in the States, but with my sources, I'll be watching it about an hour or so after it finishes in the UK... :cwink:

I know of a few sources on Tumblr, but I almost don't want to search for them because I'll be bombarded with spoilers before I can even search!

I know of a few sources on Tumblr, but I almost don't want to search for them because I'll be bombarded with spoilers before I can even search!

with how I go about seeing it after it's been shown in the UK, spoilers aren't a problem that I run into, so it's all good for me seeing it after it's aired over there... AND without the damn commercials or adverts that constantly interrupt shows over here in the States when they are transmitted in the UK commercial-free... :woot:

no weeks-long waiting periods and interrupted UK shows for ME... :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"