Justice League Ben Affleck Offered to Direct Justice League

Woody Harrelson as Batman. :o

AHHHHHH!!!!! :awesome:

Eisenberg as Superman.

On a serious note though I wouldn't mind Gosling for the next Batman solo movies.

Ha ha, that would be awesome. Billl Murray as Max Lord!

Actually, Woody Harrelson as Max Lord could be good. In a weird way but yeah. :awesome:

Ruben Fleischer is a very unique choice. He only has three films under his belt. One was a surprising hit with Zombieland, another was a dud with 30 minutes or Less, and Gangster Squad appears like a certified hit and Oscar-material.

I just hope Ruben stays away from casting Eisenberg for Justice League.

Eisenberg talks really fast so he'd probably get him for Flash. The fan outcry would be hilarious.

Eisenberg talks really fast so he'd probably get him for Flash. The fan outcry would be hilarious.

I could see him as Wally in the same way Yelchin was supposed to be in Mortal. I could see it, but I don't want it.

Emma has mesmerizing eyes and her facial features are drop-dead gorgeous.

Shame her build is too small.

Emma Stone as Wonder Woman
jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

I remember reading that Yelchin was Wally and Brody was Barry. Barry was going to die and Wally was going to take up the mantle, apparently.

I remember it being that Yelchin was busy with Star Trek and Brody got the role. :huh:

I could be wrong, but no matter, they're not happening this time around. :oldrazz::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"