The Official Dominic Monaghan/Bolt Discussion Thread

Monaghan did very well with the little he was given to do.
Definitely agree. He was given very little time, but his part was memorable. I never really thought he'd be anywhere near the forefront of this film.

i thought so too! i was watching the movie, and i was like wtf why is he not BEAK?

i stayed out of the spoiler section on here for so long i didnt know that he was actually someone else!

im glad he wasnt Beak though, Bolt was much cooler.

I'm a sucker for details and honestly, his trailer at the carnival was the only part of the film that left an impression on me. It was clever and kind of bizarre. It implied that he's a bit of a narcissist and/or easily amused. If only the rest of the film had followed through with that kind of detail.

I honestly think that his scene was one of the only really memorable and stand out ones from this movie (which is a bit sad..its WOLVERINE, you'd think thered be more)..I think the only real memorable and standout scenes were his and the opening credits montage...its the only stuff that actually LOOKS like Gavin Hood directed it

I liked how they showed his character six years after Wolverine left the team. He was a down and out of luck carnie.

Definitely agree. He was given very little time, but his part was memorable. I never really thought he'd be anywhere near the forefront of this film.

they did make the best of what little time they used the character. i actually cared when he got killed off because i was starting to enjoy him.

I liked how they showed his character six years after Wolverine left the team. He was a down and out of luck carnie.

..and he knew that they would come for him eventually.. " i thought it would be wade"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"