Best Avengers Roster

You cannot go wrong with an Asgardian God,and Greek demi-God and an Atlantean prince on your team.

I think people are thinking of characters in their modern incarnations, and in his modern incarnation, Quicksilver's a dickbag.

He's a dickbag, but I love him as the resident dickbag in X-Factor.

I can't believe I forgot Quicksilver! He should definatley be on the best Avengers roster

I really like the current Mighty Avengers roster. However i would add Cap, Thor, Luke Cage and Spidey to it (Cap and Thor for power and because they are great Avengers, Luke and Spidey for the comedy).

I really like the current Mighty Avengers roster. However i would add Cap, Thor, Luke Cage and Spidey to it (Cap and Thor for power and because they are great Avengers, Luke and Spidey for the comedy).

An Avengers team with Cap, Luke, Spider-Man, Thor, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, the Sentry, Ares, Wonder Man, Wasp and the Black Widow is too big.

What's the difference between that and Thor and Herc, blah, blah, blah?[/CORP]

Captain America
Thor
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hawkeye
Warbird
Wonderman

That's a good team. I read that and pictured Perez drawing it. :up:

Self explanatory.

My fav would have to be Stern and Buscema's Avengers consisting of Cap,Wasp,Black Knight,Namor,Hercules,Thor,She Hulk,Captain Marvel and Dr.Druid.

This was perhaps my favorite Avengers team

Now if I had my way

_FUDGE_MARVEL_CaptainAmerica_01.gif
FUDGE_IronMan_001.gif
Thor-Darksun2.GIF
Photon-Flying.gif
JR-Shehulk2.gif
Hawkeye-OHOTMU.gif
Ms+Marvel.gif

I really like the New New Avengers line-up. Although Cap, Iron Man and Thor really complete any Avengers team, the current New Avengers has me interested in the Avengers for the first time in probably 15 years.

Yeah, but I like the look.:woot:
Ultimate Cap's WWII look is the best Captain America costume I've ever seen. I kind of wish the 616 Cap would switch to something like that, so long as they never, ever start to imprint Ultimate Cap's costume on 616 Cap. :up:

That kind of thing is always a slippery slope. Just leave the Unverse **** where it belongs and call it a day. :up:

Yeah, I know. Still, I really like the design, with the military jacket over a red turtleneck. It's a shame Hitch didn't just continue using it after Cap was revived in the present.

I want to like it, but my disdain for all things Unverse won't let me. :(

here's like the all-time best of the avengers

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hank Pym
Wasp
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman
Vision
Black Panther
Ms. Marvel
Black Knight
Falcon
Hercules
Black Widow
Tigra

ha actually i'm an old hype member with a new profile. and i'm very cool with that enormous lineup cause i feel like those are the avengers all stars rite there

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"