Best movie twist ending ever?

I doubt that the baddest of bad guys would sit around and tell the truth. :whatever:

But I completely understand. Like how the heck would he even get a chance to see the bottom of the coffee cup without arousing suspicion?

He could easily see it as the cop was drinking from it. You know, when he tilted the glass back to take a drink.

The Game (wow...that was a f***ed up ending)

The Prestige as well.

Damn forgot about the Prestige as well. Another Nolan movie.

I've always been pretty good at guessing the twist for moveis and shows.
Like the sixth sense, and lost. I can always tell what will happen, but The Prestige really got me. I sort of thought that that ending might happen but thought it was to silly cus of the time period, but wow was I wrong.

Jackman and Bale both did a great job in that movie. They basically had to play 2 characters each.

All of the Saws, 1 being the biggest. And The Prestige.

I have to admit that out of all the movies named in here so far i've probably only seen about 2 of them.:whatever:

Liked the Inside Man twist. First time round i didn't get what they were actually doing till it happened.

Can't think of any others atm, will have to check every DVD in house later....

I never thought that The Sixth Sense ending was all that spectacular. I saw it coming the whole time. I've argued with my wife about that one a number of times.....

I agree with Empire Strikes Back though... As a 10 year old fan when I saw it, I was flabbergasted..

Wow. The Sixth Sense. Destroying Marriages since '99.:csad:

The Game (wow...that was a f***ed up ending)

The Prestige as well.

I liked the game as well, but there are so many holes in that plot, it is insane. There are so many things that could have gone wrong.

I still haven't seen The Prestige. & I am pretty pissed off about it.:cmad:

I wouldn't say it's the best, but some of my favorites are Arlington Road and Unbreakable. The only thing about Arlington Road, and just about every other movie I see now with Jeff Bridges, is that I can't get the image of him as Jeffery Lebowski out of my head when I see him on screen. That is how I will always see him in every movie after I watched The Big Lebowski. I hated Smokin Aces but the ending twist was alright.

LOL.

Bridges: Look man. You can't just like blow sh** up when ever you feel. It isn't cool!

Robbins: Why not?

Bridges: Because man. there are people in those buildings. Innocent people!

Robbins: So?

Bridges: Listen f**k head!

Goodmen:*pulls out pistol* You are entering a world of pain. Do you hear me? If you blow up the FBI building you are entering a world of pain.

10 Identity
9 Scream
8 Saw
7 The sixth sense
6 Memento
5 The Others
4 Oldboy
3 The prestige
2 Unbreakable
1 Fight club

SE7EN. It's one of the most emotional and relevant.
I was watching that last night, well I just stopped to watch it on tv in the last few minutes. That is one of the best endings ever in a movie. I remember first seeing it at the theater, and just getting a creepy pumped vibe. Like what's in the freakin' box already?! Is it? No, it can't be? It is!
Paltrow's head!!!

Other twist endings I liked were, The Sixth Sense, and even though it wasn't a big twist and I already knew I have to say Batman Begins, just to put it in 'cause I love Batman.:woot:

Planet of the Apes
Sixth Sense
Usual Suspects
Fallen
Se7en
Primal Fear

Planet of the Apes
Sixth Sense
Usual Suspects
Fallen
Se7en
Primal Fear

Good call! Planet of the Apes back in its day was a huge shocker. Unfortunately, like Empire, it has become so ingrained in pop culture that it is no longer a suprise to any of the later generations to see it. :

The Prestige, Unbreakable, Saw I and II only, Fight Club, Memento, Sixth Sense, Empire. Twists are awesome.

And The Usual Suspects is not a film about some story a guy is telling, it is a cautionary tale about a criminal, masked by a story about many criminals.

Seven should have ended the way the director and writers wanted it to.

BAM BAM BAM BAM *cut to black* Credits

I say 'Dumb and Dumber.' When you thought Lloyd was
dead but then found out he had on a vest because he was working with the F.B.I., amazing.

I still haven't seen The Prestige. & I am pretty pissed off about it.:cmad:

LOL.

Bridges: Look man. You can't just like blow sh** up when ever you feel. It isn't cool!

Robbins: Why not?

Bridges: Because man. there are people in those buildings. Innocent people!

Robbins: So?

Bridges: Listen f**k head!

Goodmen:*pulls out pistol* You are entering a world of pain. Do you hear me? If you blow up the FBI building you are entering a world of pain.

"You might want to look out your window at your minivan. This is what happens when you **** the FBI in the ass!"

You gotta see the Prestige, one of the best movies of that year.

Planet of the Apes, Empire Strikes Back and Psycho all top my list for movies I wish I could've seen "fresh" without the complete ruining of the twists by their pop culture status.

I've always been pretty good at guessing the twist for moveis and shows.
Like the sixth sense, and lost. I can always tell what will happen, but The Prestige really got me. I sort of thought that that ending might happen but thought it was to silly cus of the time period, but wow was I wrong.

I caught all the twists in The Prestige way before they revealed them in the movie. The clues in it I felt were fairly obvious.

It's obligatory that there always be at least one person who says they knew everything before the twist was revealed.

It's obligatory that there always be at least one person who says they knew everything before the twist was revealed.

And in this case, I am that smart guy :woot:

It is a fantastic movie, don't get me wrong. I am just saying that the movie gave you lots of clues to get the answers way before they were revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"