Best movie twist ending ever?

That's good then. You "were watching closely".

That's good then. You "were watching closely".

Yes I was. The person I went with was quite annoyed/surprised when I whispered to him what was going on, and proved to be right.

Well see then that just brings you right back to "a-hole status".

I would just like to add the Original Scream to the mix. Even though I felt that Randy, Or Dewey should have been the trilogies overall mastermind. The end of the original is still good.

What's the twist in those movies you listed Ash?

Well, Batman Begins has the Joker card in the end, so I'd say that's a twist.

I don't wanna spoil the other two for ya if ya haven't seen 'em.

I have. I was just curious because I never really felt that there was a twist in any of those movies.

*waits for explanation of the twist in Reservoir Dogs and I Am Legend*

Hahahah, well no not really. Reservoir Dogs I guess I could understand, what with the shoot out with Keitel, his boss and his son. I am Legend, kinda lost me on that one. He dies? Was that it?

I think the twist in I am Legend would be that other people are alive?

Well I was guessing you would, since you listed it. Eh who cares. It just didn't strike me as having a twist compared to a lot of other movies listed in this thread.

Movies with twist endings-was it Primal Fear with Edward Norton? Also Sixth Sense is a classic.

I've always loved the Sixth Sense twist.
And of course Empire Strikes Back.

I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't know what the twist is.

What is it?

Primal Fear
Fight Club
The Empire Strikes Back

I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't know what the twist is.

What is it?

If you are asking the twist to Sixth Sense:

When Bruce Willis is shot in the beginning, he is killed. So he is dead through out the rest of the movie.
The little hairs on the back of my neck stood up when it was revealed. Awesome ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"