Best Origin Movie?

I say, if your gonna change something from the comics then you should improve it or leave it alone.

I don't recall, did General Ross and Banner's father have a history in the comics? That was an angle I found kind of interesting in the movie.

^No they didn't. They never met each other.

^I thought it was a good touch in the movie though, added a bit more spice to the confrontations between Ross and Bruce.

BB. The only problem with it is the action is shot too close/cut too fast. It's a shame cause the choreography looked really cool from the other shots of it we got

I'd say a tie between begins and the daredevil directors cut

^I thought it was a good touch in the movie though, added a bit more spice to the confrontations between Ross and Bruce.

Well the comics never expressly stated they never met, it just never dealt with that issue. So I didn't have much of a problem with that aspect of the film, even though it did add to the "awefully convenient coincidence" quotent of the film.

it was only j's origin. great film though, i was thinking about it today. It also spawned an amazing cartoon series

^Good point. Still an awesome film though (like you said) and a good half-origin movie:cwink:.

Last edited:
^Men In Black was always a bit over-rated to me, it was very enjoyable, but just doesnt compare to the comic book/super hero movies of today, at least to myself.

^Agreed.

Anyway, looks like Wolverine wouldnt have effected the outcome of this poll considering the lukewarm reception its getting, it may have gotten a 1 or 2 votes, but thats about it.

Give it a couple of days todays just opening day for wolverine

^But the response to the movie isnt the best anyway, thats why adding it to this poll wouldnt make a difference IMO.

^I havent seen it yet personally, but it sounds like it suffers from all of the usual 'Fox movie' problems.

^And then some. If you have a discerning/discriminating taste, then you will hate this movie. If you're easy to please, then you'll probably think it's ok to decent.

^And then some. If you have a discerning/discriminating taste, then you will hate this movie. If you're easy to please, then you'll probably think it's ok to decent.

I may enjoy Wolverine, I dont know, but it wont be mentioned when I discuss the top origin films, that I can be pretty sure of.

Batman Begins
Superman: The Movie
Iron Man
Spider-Man
X-Men
Daredevil: DC
Hellboy: DC
Blade
The Punisher
Hulk
Fantastic Four
Ghost Rider

In that order.

Iron Man, followed by Batman Begins & Spider-Man.

^It may be your name, avatar, or signature, but I had a feeling you would go for IM :cwink:.

1. Batman Begins
2. Iron Man
3. Daredevil
4. Hellboy

Last edited:
Hard choice to make really they are all good in their own ways.
I picked Batman:Begins,but could of easily picked Superman or Spider-man with Hulk/Iron Man bringing up the rear.

The '91 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for me. Of course, I've been a TMNT fan since I was 10, and I'm 30 now
Followed by Spider-Man

The '91 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for me. Of course, I've been a TMNT fan since I was 10, and I'm 30 now
Followed by Spider-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"