• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BIG BROTHER: Season 11!

She just annoys the hell out of me! Going on and on about how she's kept to her word, and she won HOH by keeping her word, and the 'this is for you Chima' crap.

:facepalm

I hated that the most. It seems like every annoying ***hole in the history of BB screams out "This is for you, [insert evicted houseguests name]!" as soon as they win the HOH. And it angers me every time!

Not so sure about Kevin trying to make an alliance with Michelle. I dont think he can beat her over Natalie either The Natalie making an alliance with Jordan was much smarter bc she can beat her

Oh Natalie, you just f-ed up your gameplan. I dont get what the point of her lying was. I thought it was a good lie when she said she couldnt play for veto, but then she took it too far.

Um isnt it a bit early for CBS to do voting for a 3rd place prize considering we dont even know who the final 2 are?

Last edited:
Not so sure about Kevin trying to make an alliance with Michelle. I dont think he can beat her over Natalie either The Natalie making an alliance with Jordan was much smarter bc she can beat her

Oh Natalie, you just f-ed up your gameplan. I dont get what the point of her lying was. I thought it was a good lie when she said she couldnt play for veto, but then she took it too far.

I thought it was pretty stupid to take the lie (err, I mean fib...because WE ALL KNOW that Natalie doesn't lie :whatever:) that far. I hope that story screws her over royally.

Um isnt it a bit early for CBS to do voting for a 3rd place prize considering we dont even know who the final 2 are?

Maybe BB is already tired of this season? It's very likely after this week, that any player that people care about will be gone. Michelle or Jordan will be gone, why should anyone care about Kevin or Natalie?

I found it hilarious that CBS felt the need to blur out the genitalia on the mannequins. Arent they all just flat down there? :hehe:

Natalie's acceptance of the boyfriends marriage proposal was just about the least thrilled I've ever seen a woman responding to such a proposal. "Yeah, okay..."

What an awful person.

There was no passion between them, and they've been away from each other for two months now...

Kevin was funny tonight. He went insane with that mannequin. He really wanted that outfit! I'm glad he called Natalie on her lies. She makes so many unnecessary lies and I'm starting to think she does it because she likes it. JORDAN didn't even fall for that her lies about pandora's box.

As much as I like Michelle, she does not talk very good smack. "Yeah, well, this devil will be laughing... when she's in the final two... and you're not with the devil..." Haha, I like her.

There was no passion between them, and they've been away from each other for two months now...

Kevin was funny tonight. He went insane with that mannequin. He really wanted that outfit! I'm glad he called Natalie on her lies. She makes so many unnecessary lies and I'm starting to think she does it because she likes it. JORDAN didn't even fall for that her lies about pandora's box.

As much as I like Michelle, she does not talk very good smack. "Yeah, well, this devil will be laughing... when she's in the final two... and you're not with the devil..." Haha, I like her.

Their marriage should be quite something.... akin to watching paint dry.

I found it hilarious that CBS felt the need to blur out the genitalia on the mannequins. Arent they all just flat down there? :hehe:

I couldn't believe they did that either. I mean seriously...they're mannequins for crying out loud!!!

That dumb blond Jordan is going to win this. I certainly hope so. Like the tortoise beating the hare.

I disagree. Russell, I think would vote her over Natalie or Kevin, both of whom he considered useless. Jeff would give his vote to Jordan. Same with Michelle, and she would almost definitely get America's vote. That's a majority.

Also, I am so effin sick of Natalie's lies. She even tried to lie to Julie saying she's had a final two alliance with Kevin since day one? Ugh, she is just frustrating to watch. And the way she talks makes her sound like she is incredibly slow.

I disagree. Russell, I think would vote her over Natalie or Kevin, both of whom he considered useless. Jeff would give his vote to Jordan. Same with Michelle, and she would almost definitely get America's vote. That's a majority.

I wonder where Russell's vote would go...I absolutely think that Jordan would get Michelle, Jeff, and America's Vote.

Also, I am so effin sick of Natalie's lies. She even tried to lie to Julie saying she's had a final two alliance with Kevin since day one? Ugh, she is just frustrating to watch. And the way she talks makes her sound like she is incredibly slow.

I cannot stand Natalie. It was so funny when Julie called Natalie out on her lies! :funny:

I don't think Jordan will win because I don't see any possible way how she'll be able to articulate how she won or what she even did throughout the game.

She'll be like Amanda from Survivor - totally useless against the jury. I think both Kevin and Natalie would out perform her when saying what they did to get where they were.

I dont think Russell would vote for Jordan bc he had issues with her as well. I see him going more with gameplay anyways and Kevin/Natalie actually did some playing unlike Jordan who solely focused on Jeff

I don't think Jordan will win because I don't see any possible way how she'll be able to articulate how she won or what she even did throughout the game.

She'll be like Amanda from Survivor - totally useless against the jury. I think both Kevin and Natalie would out perform her when saying what they did to get where they were.
Natalie would rip her to shreds the way Dan tore apart Memphis except it would be much more brutal to watch as Jordan is an idiot and wont be able to make much of a strong case for herself

I have to say that seeing Jordan's complete lack of performance in the veto was really disappointing. :csad:

The thing about people like Jordan is that they don't think that people will lie, cheat, deceive and do whatever it takes to win. They take people at face value and believe what they say is true.

It may make them a nice person, but it makes them look incredibly stupid.

The thing about people like Jordan is that they don't think that people will lie, cheat, deceive and do whatever it takes to win. They take people at face value and believe what they say is true.

It may make them a nice person, but it makes them look incredibly stupid.

Yeah, but I'd take that over the whole "I never lied at all throughout this game.... what, that? No no no, that wasnt lying. No, I never lied. Nope... I keep my word." act.

Yeah, but I'd take that over the whole "I never lied at all throughout this game.... what, that? No no no, that wasnt lying. No, I never lied. Nope... I keep my word." act.
She's selective when she says that. She kept her word to her allies, namely Jesse and Kevin

She's selective when she says that. She kept her word to her allies, namely Jesse and Kevin

...but Kevin was never really her ally until Lydia got the boot. (Despite what she told Julie tonight.)

...but Kevin was never really her ally until Lydia got the boot. (Despite what she told Julie tonight.)
lol...well then she's been lying to Julie as well

I just wanted to let everyone know that the HOH endurance competition is STILL going on!

Surprisingly, no one has dropped yet.

Natalie is chewing on a Mentos like a horse and complaining that she's cold. :dry:

Kevin is eating a powerbar. :dry::dry:

Jordan is really quiet.

Natalie is chewing on a Mentos like a horse and complaining that she's cold. :dry:

Kevin is eating a powerbar. :dry::dry:

Jordan is really quiet.

How surprising. *sarcasm*

Kevin ripping out the power bar and eating in the middle of the challenge was awesome. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"