Black Panther's ROTTEN TOMATOES thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also should be noted...The Last Jedi started this strong too didn't it?

Holy crap! :wow:

The comments from the critics are encouraging, to say the least. Just glowing praise!

Let's goooooooooooo! Great start! Hope this movie does GANGBUSTERS at the box office! #WakandaForever

The 50 is up!

Holy hell, this could be the MCU's best received film to date. Already in the 80's on metacritic. Even better reviews then I was expecting. Psyched!

Also should be noted...The Last Jedi started this strong too didn't it?

Last Jedi got pretty great reviews regardless of fan reception.

Hahaha hahaha we OUTCHEA!

giphy.gif

Holy crap! :wow:

The comments from the critics are encouraging, to say the least. Just glowing praise!

Yeah, it's not just merely scraping fresh scores. They really like it so far.

First 50: 100%!

100%
Average Rating: 8.6/10
Reviews Counted: 50
Fresh: 50
Rotten: 0

Yeah, it's not just merely scraping fresh scores. They really like it so far.

Also have you seen what TLJ forum is like. Do you guys want to bring that evil here! :cmad: :hehe:

The praise for this is astounding, really not seeing them say anything negative. Just overwhelming praise.

Bought my ticket finally, weird fandango app didn't list the imax listings but when i went to imax site it forwarded me to ....fandango imax screenings lol either way imax 2d @ 7pm thursday 15th!

Every review ive read so far beats the old “villain problem” dead horse

And I want to f***ing dropkick each reviewer out a window

But at least Killmonger apparently kicks all sorts of ass, so thats good to hear

Every review ive read so far beats the old “villain problem” dead horse

And I want to f***ing dropkick each reviewer out a window

But at least Killmonger apparently kicks all sorts of ass, so thats good to hear

I also think that whole villain thing is a load of horsecrap made up to find something to complain about. Where are all these great villains everyone else is putting out? :whatever:

Can't wait for a 50% audience score from the DC community lol. That crazy Facebook page got shut down, but I bet this movie will take a hit with the audience scores.

I also think that whole villain thing is a load of horsecrap made up to find something to complain about. Where are all these great villains everyone else is putting out? :whatever:

As a huge MCU fan I can assure you it isn't. The difference in the quality of more recent villains should make that clear. Also compare it to the heroes. Every other studio's superhero films get complaints about the heroes but there aren't really any heroes that get major complaints in the MCU. The villains as a whole have been much weaker than the heroes but that is now improving.

Other studios putting out terrible villains doesn't have any bearing on this comment either.

51 now, another positive came in!

Marvel better sign Coogler to a long term, multiple pictures deal; he’s about to become a very in-demand Director soon.

Average score is still 8.6 after 51 reviews (all fresh). :hmr:

As a huge MCU fan I can assure you it isn't. The difference in the quality of more recent villains should make that clear. Also compare it to the heroes. Every other studio's superhero films get complaints about the heroes but there aren't really any heroes that get major complaints in the MCU. The villains as a whole have been much weaker than the heroes but that is now improving.

Other studios putting out terrible villains doesn't have any bearing on this comment either.

Disagree, it's a croc imo, tbh only like 3 of the villains in the MCU haven't worked for me. The others are ok to pretty good and a couple of great ones.

Malekith? Ronan? Whiplash?

And I actually kind of like the latter too.

but hey man if you disagree thats cool. to me it's a farce.

Disagree, it's a croc imo, tbh only like 3 of the villains in the MCU haven't worked for me. The others are ok to pretty good and a couple of great ones.

Malekith? Ronan? Whiplash?

And I actually kind of like the latter too.

but hey man if you disagree thats cool. to me it's a farce.

You personally liking the villains doesnt mean its a croc or a farce.

I dislike most of them, how they've been protrayed and how they've been used, for various reasons.

Im telling people they shouldnt like them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"