Bought/Thought Dec 26th (Spoilers within)

If we are talking about worst posters..... RenaudMan, the guy who wanted Hardcover editions of everything, has to be included someplace. Gambit was also good.

Varient was a runnerup, which is fitting. If it wasn't Memphis Slim, then it definitely should've gone to Varient.

If we are talking about worst posters..... RenaudMan, the guy who wanted Hardcover editions of everything, has to be included someplace. Gambit was also good.

He was finally banned, and as far as I know, hasn't come back.

It finally caught up to him.

Hey not everyone can ***** out a mod and get away with it. ;)

I imagined you with a Sir Ian McKellen accent saying that.

If we are talking about worst posters..... RenaudMan, the guy who wanted Hardcover editions of everything, has to be included someplace. .

Yeah! He liked the WWII era of Marvel, i remember! Then when Marvel started collecting all those old comics into hardcover, he STILL complained, lol...

How can you complain about collections of out of print material that you enjoy?

How can you complain about collections of out of print material that you enjoy?

I dont remember what his gripe was...i just remember everyone freaking out on this guy when he finally got what he wanted and spat it back in Marvels face, lol...:woot:

That's weird. Marvel's hardcovers, especially the Omnibuses, are beautiful.

Dammit....Here I was thinking that comics were delayed in Canada....****y **** Balls....Oh well.

Also to sum up Boxing Day, it's like your Black Friday

I want some OMD spoilers to the finale... If the rumors of what happens are true, then Spidey is going to lose my support for a loooooooong time. I'll stick to the back issues.

The rumors are true. Pack it in and get out with the rest of us former Spidey fans.

It probably will be though, but not in the same fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"