Superman Returns Box Office Preview

explode7 said:
Believe me people SR wont make much overseas because everyone I asked said they are expecting POTC2 more since I live in the Caribbean. They just watched SR pics of BR and their reaction were like they don't care. But I still think it might do 200 million if thats any good for u guys and your BO predictions.

Look at competition between Spidey and SW or Spidey 2 and KA.
And SR vs. POTC2 will be like KK vs. Narnia.

supermans wide appeal assures a huge oveseas gross, likely over 350 million.

I am sure SR will make more than $300m domesticly.

And I am sure it will make more than $350m in overseas.

And I am sure it will make more than $680m in worldwide.

I think $250M US is about right with between $550M-600M WW

hunter rider said:
I think $250M US is about right with between $550M-600M WW

250 million is probably right around target, I am giving it a little more and sticking with my 280 million.

explode7 said:
^ I'll give it a 220M.

I think you're lowballing it just a bit...more likely between 240million and 260 million, but I am sticking with 280 million.

Lets just wait and see then we'll see who's right ok?

Bah. Superman Returns is going to make 300 million for sure!

explode7 said:
^ A hamburger.

I prefer cheese, how about whomever loses has to use an avatar picture of the winnders choosing for one week.

Yeah agreed. I don't know whats that but agreed.

Superman returns 185 domestically and around 200 in foreigh box for a WW take of 385 million. Slightly better than the BB WW take.

sameone said:
Superman returns 185 domestically and around 200 in foreigh box for a WW take of 385 million. Slightly better than the BB WW take.

This is the dumbest forecast I ever heard.

Dnsk said:
You do realize he has already decided that Superman Returns will fail

No exactly as I feel it will do better WW than BB. The two will be in the same ballpark.

Cinemaman said:
As I understood he is X-fan and Super-hater.

From what I understand he does like Superman but just not this Movie & he thinks that what ever he thinks is fact & if he hates a Photo or anything else then everyone else in the World hates it as well just because he does & he thinks People are FORCING themselves to like this Movie just because he does not & this is the exact reason why he got banned at BlueTights under his old nick lexlives. He was going around saying his word is fact & he was speaking for everyone & the mods one day got sick of it.

sameone said:
No exactly as I feel it will do better WW than BB. The two will be in the same ballpark.

What? This is real crap.

SR is big light movie blockbuster, it can't make these low numbers.

It will be able to get $300m domesticly and make more than $650m in worldwide.

Dnsk said:
From what I understand he does like Superman but just not this Movie & he thinks that what ever he thinks is fact & if he hates a Photo or anything else then everyone else in the World hates it as well just because he does & he thinks People are FORCING themselves to like this Movie just because he does not.

He is crazy man.

Cinemaman said:
He is crazy man.

& what I said is exactly why he got banned at BlueTights. He was speaking for everyone & was going into every single Thread like he does here saying how this stinks / that stinks etc mods just got annoyed one day despite warnings he wouldnt stop & he uses old ass articles to try to proove his points. Which of course each has been debunked by newer articles

Cinemaman said:
What? This is real crap.

SR is big light movie blockbuster, it can't make these low numbers.

It will be able to get $300m domesticly and make more than $650m in worldwide.

HP did not make 300 million this past year and it is bigger than Superman - a broader appeal. 300 mil - even X-Men is not going to do that and POTC will probably do just short of that.

If the trailer is as stylized, understated and lacking in "gotcha" as was the teaser don't see a huge rush to see this film so the 300 mil figure to me looks totally off the wall.

sameone said:
HP did not make 300 million this past year and it is bigger than Superman - a broader appeal. 300 mil - even X-Men is not going to do that and POTC will probably do just short of that.

If the trailer is as stylized, understated and lacking in "gotcha" as was the teaser don't see a huge rush to see this film so the 300 mil figure to me looks totally off the wall.

Look, you just don't want to understand it.

Superman has million fans in all world, and in USA too.

POTC2 will make huge BO, but it will not hurt SR.

And full trailer will come only in May.

So you says stupid f***ing words.

Please go away from this forum.

Dnsk said:
& what I said is exactly why he got banned at BlueTights. He was speaking for everyone & was going into every single Thread like he does here saying how this stinks / that stinks etc mods just got annoyed one day despite warnings he wouldnt stop & he uses old ass articles to try to proove his points. Which of course each has been debunked by newer articles

Yep, he is really boring and stupid person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"