Breaking Bad - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers while they do make sense to me cuz I do feel like I need to know like right now but not Breaking Bad. I've spoiled too many great things for myself over the years and it isn't happening this time! The line ends here! This far! No farther!

@aaronpaul_8 Breaking Bad is about to Break Bad. The darkness is on the horizon. Can you feel it?

Guess those rumored spoilers are legit. I'm outtie before some assclown spoils it for us all in here.

Spoilers while they do make sense to me cuz I do feel like I need to know like right now but not Breaking Bad. I've spoiled too many great things for myself over the years and it isn't happening this time! The line ends here! This far! No farther!

[YT]B7XW6WgSKB0[/YT]

Different strokes I guess. If I knew a huge twist like the plane crash beforehand then that wouldn't have had near the same effect on me. Don't you just kind of want to see how it plays out? Instead of reading about it on a computer screen. Just doesn't make sense to me.

I still get to watch it play out. Reading a vague spoiler doesn't really change that. I don't know what's going to happen, I just have a hint of where it's going.

Reading a spoiler like...for example... "Mike kills Marie" in a vacuum like that is meaningless. How does he do it? When does he do it? Why does he do it? That's the really important stuff. "The journey is more important than the destination", that sort of thing.

"Twists" are different animal though. I typically don't mind getting those spoiled unless it's a really twisty kind of twist that the entire story hinges on like, "Bruce Willis is a ghost". That obviously bothers me.

Honestly though, I usually forget all about the spoilers whenever I'm watching it unfold in the moment. For example, the leaked picture of Two-Face Gus was the furthest thing from my mind while I was watching Face Off.

Yea it really was from my mind too cuz I thought the pic was a fake. It looked goofy at first but when it actually happened just wow

okay gonna post it, cause it's just speculation and somehow not a suprise. it's up to you whether you read it or not..

walter strangels skyler and apparently she dies because of that during the whole scene walter cries and says something like: this was for us..

okay gonna post it, cause it's just speculation and somehow not a suprise. it's up to you whether you read it or not..

walter strangels skyler and apparently she dies because of that during the whole scene walter cries and says something like: this was for us..

HOLY S**T :wow::wow::wow:

I want to point out that there are several people who say that this rumour is not true. so, it's speculation. nobody can be 100% sure. what we do know is that everything looks like that something big will happen in the last 2 episodes.
that's what Aaron Paul tweeted yesterday:
‏@aaronpaul_8
Breaking Bad is about to Break Bad. The darkness is on the horizon. Can you feel it?

If that does happen, I kind of expected something like that and thanks for posting that. :yay:

I read that spoiler weeks ago and wrote it off, but it was a different spoiler I read yesterday...

Gilligan said the episodes we need to watch out for this first half season were 5 and 7. So I wonder if people are going to start dying this Sunday. We know Walt has a plan with the insect extermination people, cause who else moved the methamphetamine?! I wonder what his big plan is? How is he going to get 10 million and keep his meth? I can't wait.

I think Hank is going to find the bugs in his office and think Mike was the one who put them there. Then he is going to go after him.

I also read on Reddit that in Arizona, they take fingerprints from teachers..should be on record....can someone tell if it's true..?

I hope that is true. I've been waiting for that to happen since season 3.

Alright I'm out of the thread. See you guys in 2 weeks.

X8Ufi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"