Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Paul just got the final script of Breaking Bad....

Yeah just saw that...

Just read Episode 513 while laying in bed and now I'm scared to walk around my house. #BreakingBad pic.twitter.com/KkbPlcPa

z7IpMdN.jpg

It's not the final script, 516 would be the final script ;)

Also I just found out that Rian Johnson will be directing episode 514.

Cranston was also in the season six episode 'Drive' which Gilligan wrote. His performance in that ep is what later convinced Gilligan to cast him as Walt.

Funny...I havent watched X-Files in years, so I watched all 9 seasons in Dec and beginning of Jan and noticed the Gilligan/Cranston connection. (Having been there since the beginning, I'd originally given up on the show around during S5, and only watched Seasons 6 - 9 sporadically)

Just finished up rewatching BB S1-5 yesterday as well. Basically, I wanted to just start over and watch them again :D

Anyway, on to something else now... its been awhile, maybe Deadwood or Millenium.

Last edited:
Cranston brings home the SAG. Kind of surprised, thought Lewis would've won this.

I know there is a lot to deal with, but I just want Jesse to find out that Walt let Janey die.

I guarantee everything Walt has hidden from Jesse, Jesse will find out about before the end. Guaran-freakng-tee it.

Mr. Pink & Mr. White

1NVesFW.jpg

Jesse Pinkman and Walter White

P17FXhw.jpg

Cranston was also in the season six episode 'Drive' which Gilligan wrote. His performance in that ep is what later convinced Gilligan to cast him as Walt.

Aaron Paul was in the fake "Jackass" video at the beginning of the episode "Lord of the Flies."

So out of curiosity, what did everyone think of the first half of Season 5 overall? I know it's not over yet, but just wondering.

I thought it was a slight (I can't stress that enough) slight step down in quality from the previous season. I think some of it was a little too blunt and on the nose at times and I feel like the writers have possibly become a touch too self-aware. BUT! It's only been half a season, so I'm not at all writing it off. I still think Breaking Bad is the best show on television, and the nitpicky stuff I just mentioned doesn't bring down the whole in any way to me. I think the second half will be even better than the first, those are just my feelings of those first eight episodes at present.

Here's Bob Odenkirk playing a lawyer:

[YT]pzfAdmAtYIY[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"