Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Brett Dalton is Agent Grant Ward

I thought everyone already had their Phil of puns by now.

Now I'll need to Hunter round for another pun.

I think overall Ward will find certain way of redeeming his situation and may not be in SHIELD's good graces, but will finally find out what he really wants out of life.....
(As I put on my Therapist hat on....*** I still think he's crazy tho)

I think overall Ward will find certain way of redeeming his situation and may not be in SHIELD's good graces, but will finally find out what he really wants out of life.....
(As I put on my Therapist hat on....*** I still think he's crazy tho)

a nice cabin and a dog in the middle of nowhere.

Probably, he wants the acceptance that his parents never gave him. Everything he did for Hydra was to win Garret's acceptance. And with Garret no longer around to provide that, he's now looking to Skye, and will do anything needed to win her acceptance. I don't think he even knows who he is without looking to someone else.

Ward's still a bad-ass with a good heart. Eat your hats haters!!

He'll most likely die in the end in an act of redemption/taking down his brother.

^ It was a cool bait-and-switch to see him contact Hydra only turn on them and "gift wrap" Bakshi for Coulson's team. It's going to be an uncomfortable relationship between Coulson's team and Ward if he continues doing that stuff all season. I really don't see him getting redemption or being forgiven by the team (maybe one or two members, but for sure not all), but I definitely see him trying all season.

My prediction. Ward's parents were/are Hydra.

Big brother is Hydra.

Ward was set up to be Hydra.

rebelled.

Whilst the Bar did have a Name (in the MCU) .... I still think that "Justice is Served" in this week's episode ......

Ward's still a bad-ass with a good heart. Eat your hats haters!!

He'll most likely die in the end in an act of redemption/taking down his brother.

And where was that "good heart" when he killed Victoria Hand, Eric Koenig, Agent Jacobson, and Agent Chaimson? Grant Ward is a snake, and like every snake needs to be crushed.

And where was that "good heart" when he killed Victoria Hand, Eric Koenig, Agent Jacobson, and Agent Chaimson?

With Simmons, who used it well with her fellow scientist when her cover came very close to being blown. :whatever:

I'm not going to claim Ward's a good guy. He's not, not the uncorruptible hero kind at least. But he's not a fully, "black hole of evil"-like bad guy either, like the haters or not.

Last edited:
With Simmons, who used it well with her fellow scientist when her cover came very close to being blown. :whatever:

Planting evidence on a co-worker to avoid being caught when trying to save the world = murdering people in cold blood to save one's own skin or further the reach of Hydra. I see. :whatever:

Planting evidence on a co-worker to avoid being caught when trying to save the world = murdering people in cold blood to save one's own skin or further the reach of Hydra. I see. :whatever:

You do realize the co-worked got killed, right? They didn't show it, sure, but that's because they didn't have to, it's very much implied.

Both Simmons and Ward were undercover agents. They both killed while undercover. Their objectives were VERY MUCH different, but their methods were the same.

Last edited:
You do realize the co-worked got killed, right? They didn't show it, sure, but that's because they didn't have to, it's very much implied.

It's more probable he was released when Simmons and Morse showed their true colors.

Both Simmons and Ward were undercover agents. They both killed while undercover. Their objectives were VERY MUCH different, but their methods were the same.

And you do realise that, unlike Ward, Simmons didn't shoot her co-worker in cold blood and she didn't carry out the killings herself? Their methods were not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"