Bryan Singer's X-men 3 Revealed!

Hmmm I think he should have stayed through til X3. I get that executives can be bossy and demanding, but thats just how it works in business. Some directors give up so easily when they don't get all they want. Bryan Singer should come just have compromised with Fox. After all, he did pretty well with X1/X2 despite with all the limitations that those films had. And how much budget was he asking for X3?

Remember that with all the success Singer had brought to the franchise, Fox were still stalling with X3. It didn't get moving until Singer jumped ship and it seems that was just to spite him.

Can't blame him for making the choices he did. Superman was a passion project for Singer, and Warner were far more accommodating.

Hmmm I think he should have stayed through til X3. I get that executives can be bossy and demanding, but thats just how it works in business. Some directors give up so easily when they don't get all they want. Bryan Singer should come just have compromised with Fox. After all, he did pretty well with X1/X2 despite with all the limitations that those films had. And how much budget was he asking for X3?

He was probably just tired of waiting all the time to get his vision done, it also seemed way too awesome for Rothman to agree, since Singer wanted x-3 and 4 shot back-to-back, the 3rd film being the X-Men, Magneto's Brotherhood and the final battle probably being left for the 4th film.

I don't hold up hopes that we'll still see this happen, with all the things put in Days of Future Past i'm not even sure if that one will be good, but i'll still hold hopes that DoFP and Apocalypse will be good and a rebirth of the franchise into the box-office. Hopefully we'll eventually see Singer take on this storyline, even if it's in an entirelly different way.

Remember that with all the success Singer had brought to the franchise, Fox were still stalling with X3. It didn't get moving until Singer jumped ship and it seems that was just to spite him.

Can't blame him for making the choices he did. Superman was a passion project for Singer, and Warner were far more accommodating.

And look what happened to that Superman project. Its been rebooted and Bryan Singer came back to the X-Men family. He should have stayed through at least until X3.

If Singer stayed on board, overall things would have been tighter with less contradictions with the other movies. I also wish he at least oversaw X-MO:W. I really think he could have made a difference.

He followed what he wished to do the most, yes, Superman Returns failed, but he still did what he wanted the most and we shouldn't really criticise him for that, only the film that followed that action. We also don't know how it was like to be working for Fox at the time, it must have been really frustrating for Bryan Singer.

It's also kind of a shame that the 3rd film ended up having to conclude everything in some 100 minutes (even if the filmmakers left 2 major "to be continued" bits), while Bryan Singer seemed to be planning 2 more films, each one probably having around 2 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"