The Dark Knight Can the dark knight do well INTERNATIONALLY?

It has the potential to do very well but ferchrissake start marketing it out here WB!

Haven't seen any teaser trailer in the cinemas at all yet, not to mention anything else...

It has the potential to do very well but ferchrissake start marketing it out here WB!

Haven't seen any teaser trailer in the cinemas at all yet, not to mention anything else...

they are starting to push it out now, what with press and bloggers et all starting to see the prologue and write about it. not hard to imagine that the trailer will be forthcoming

From what I see...the hype isn't that high mainstream...at least around the world.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what WB planned to do with the international marketing...

I think batman needs a real good international success.

Hell! Even SR did better than Batman Begins in worldwide gross.

SR was a failure in my humble eyes, i hope DK kills everyone

Hyvää Joulua ja Onnellista Uutta Vuotta! :D i know it's not christmas yet, but still :)

Hyvää Joulua ja Onnellista Uutta Vuotta

Not bad, my friend!:woot:

[just joking]Englantilainen ruoka on roskaa ja olen ikionnellinen kun Englanti ei selviytynyt futiksen EM-kisoihin[/just joking]

Good luck translating that! :woot:

Which is why it is even more important for the dark knight to out gross SR internationally.

In proportional domestic/overseas terms, BB had the second best overseas performance along with BF (funny enough, the only Bats movie that did better overseas was (B&R). I think it´s going to perform well overseas, especially in Asia, with the HK scenes.

Which is why it is even more important for the dark knight to out gross SR internationally.

SR grossed $191 million internationally so it's going to be a close one. I'm hoping $200+ million overseas for TDK but I guess that might be a bit too optimistic.

SR had a great promotional campaign everywhere.plus there was this huge hype that the worlds best hero returned in every country!
If our Batsy had such kind of campaign(or smthg that could equal the viral campaign) in Europe and everywhere else TDK will definetely be a box office hit worldwide.

I live in Denmark, and over here "Batman Begins" was exstremely popular, and I have no doubt that the sequel will do a hell of a lot better!!!

wrong forum. this should be in the non spoiler

There's no one there in non-spoiler!

In regards to Batman and Robin doing well...I guess it is because more kids will watch it?

I dunno...

that doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. wow this thread has gone on a while

let's kill it!muwhahahahaha....

yeah a big movie site in holland is paying a lot of attention to the dark knight

It'll do even better than Begins. It's a shame this gets a summer release. I'm certain it would do better if the release it in december.

It'll do even better than Begins. It's a shame this gets a summer release. I'm certain it would do better if the release it in december.
BB had the power to defeat the summer light-hearted movie reputation, so can TDK as we can see now

it will be come out right after Iron Man right? with Iron Man as an appetizer im sure TDK will do great.

They need to have Batman pose in front of an American flag! :cmad:

In the UK, Wall-E is released the week before TDK, and Hellboy 2 the week after.

Wall E is different demographic. Hellboy 2 isn't, but won't be a threat anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"