The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women change their hair all the time. Theres only so much they can do to change-up a black jump suit and all the characters have appearance changes between the films to sell toysshow evolution.

Would an agent? It just seems like they are overdoing at this point. Especially with the long hair. Not the best for combat.

What's up with Widow's hair? or does Winter Soldier take place further down the road?
That must be her Enchanced spider genes, WEB Hair.
Hasbro should bring back a Barbie like Widow with Extendable hair, with how many lengths She's had

:funny:

I mean hey, I can't understand a slight Hair length change but I don't know anyone who can grow hair THAT fast that long

I mean hey, I can't understand a slight Hair length change but I don't know anyone who can grow hair THAT fast that long

I was thinking about that, and yeah. Emma Watson has taken 2+ years to grow her hair back down to her shoulders. Don't think it comes back that fast.

Isn't this set right after The Avengers as well?

What's up with Widow's hair? or does Winter Soldier take place further down the road?
That must be her Enchanced spider genes, WEB Hair.
Hasbro should bring back a Barbie like Widow with Extendable hair, with how many lengths She's had

What is that, enchanted and enhanced? Must be some good stuff.

Maybe she just takes hair vitamins. Meh... Maybe it's a weave.

Would an agent? It just seems like they are overdoing at this point. Especially with the long hair. Not the best for combat.

That was one of my beefs with the Catwoman look in TDKR. Seems like the exact opposite of what a thief would want.

Guys, Black Widow's hair is roughly 6 inches longer in these set pics than it was in The Avengers. That's not even accounting for the fact that her hair was wavy and therefore even shorter in length in The Avengers than it would have been if straightened.

According to wikipedia, "The rate or speed of hair growth is about 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year." That's 6 INCHES PER YEAR.

If Captain America: The Winter Soldier is set a year after the events of The Avengers, than there is nothing abnormal about this amount of hair growth. And even if it's set less than a year after The Avengers, the difference in hair length could actually be less than 6 inches considering the difference between the wavy and straight length.

In fact, considering these facts, this is probably Scarlett's natural hair that has grown to this length since filming The Avengers.

sQ5cujw.jpg
wthPFWd.jpg

EDIT: Can't believe I actually just spent any amount of my time trying to prove this. What am I doing with my life? lol

seriously guys??

2266491-meme_are_you_kidding_me.png

*my reaction to this entire page right now*

I prefer Scarlett's Avengers' hair. The new one looks flat and as if she's forgotten to style it. I'd like a classic Widow hairstyle though.

Why do people get mad about costume changes. Every film should at least have 1 costume change. The biggest part of CBMs is merchandise. Why do you think Iron Man gets a new armor every film? To sell more toys. Batman gets a new suit or vehicle ever film to SELL toys!!

What kid is going to rebuy the same Cap figure he bought from Cap 1?? Even Avengers Cap toy was slightly diffrent.

It is a wig. It was confirmed in an interview she just had in Cosmo.

Why is she wearing a wig? Does she still have blonde hair? Why couldn't she dye it for this film since this should be the only thing she's filming at the moment?

Looks like the midsection stripes didn't translate from the concept art to the actual suit.

Yeah, this sort of continuity error really is disappointing. It makes you wonder whether the movie is even set in the same universe as The Avengers...

Yeah, this sort of continuity error really is disappointing. It makes you wonder whether the movie is even set in the same universe as The Avengers...

Yep. In fact, since this isn't the hairstyle Black Widow has in the comics, it's clear that Johansson isn't playing Black Widow in this movie. Must just be some random redheaded Shield agent.

Hair is different. Assume multiverse. Where is flag on stomach? Boycotting. This is Captain America INO.

Hair is different. Assume multiverse. Where is flag on stomach? Boycotting. This is Captain America INO.

Yes, this is clearly an Avatar sequel, because blue.

Not crazy about the new costume, but it's not going to keep me from seeing the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"