The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the girls to explain to these guys how extensions work... Black Widow is a chick she likes to get her hair done.

Not really a fan of that haircut on any girl, but Scarlett remains hot.

Who took these pics btw, some sneaky bystander?

we're seeing it from a distance, blurry, and to the side
I really doubt they're going with just plain, long, hippie hair for Widow

Does she wear a wig for the movie? Her hair looks REALLY flat...a little too flat.

And what about Nick Fury's beard?
Samuel L. Jackson was clean shaved in the MTV Movie Awards...

Facial wig? lol

And what about Nick Fury's beard?
Samuel L. Jackson was clean shaved in the MTV Movie Awards...

Facial wig? lol

Happens all the time (don't think they call it that, though)

But if Fury is clean shaven in this, it's just further proof (new costume, "Widow's" hair) that this movie is an alternate universe Captain America movie. :wow:

There are no stripes on Captain America's stomach, and his suit is too dark, and Black Widow's hair is too long. So this will be the worst MCU movie, they're basically throwing the source material out the window y'all

Next you'll tell me Batroc won't leap

There are no stripes on Captain America's stomach, and his suit is too dark, and Black Widow's hair is too long. So this will be the worst MCU movie, they're basically throwing the source material out the window y'all

Next you'll tell me Batroc won't leap

If Batroc doesn't leap at least once in this movie, then as god is my witness.....:argh:

Perfect looking Agent Rogers SS suit.... looks great... but there better be good story driven reason for it because it was never meant to be a Captain America suit in the source material.

Perfect looking Agent Rogers SS suit.... looks great... but there better be good story driven reason for it because it was never meant to be a Captain America suit in the source material.

Norman Osborn is not in IM3, and yet they saw fit to use the Iron Patriot suit.

The new suit doesn't mean he's giving up the Cap mantle. It's just a new suit they decided to use.

Norman Osborn is not in IM3, and yet they saw fit to use the Iron Patriot suit.

The new suit doesn't mean he's giving up the Cap mantle. It's just a new suit they decided to use.

Now see, if he gives up the mantle (temporarily, of course), the costume change *would* make sense. What I don't want to see is a completely arbitrary shift from red white and blue patriot symbolism to a dull blue generic suit like this for no other reason than for sheets 'n' giggles. That is not only moronic, but also insulting to everything that Cap stands for.

If he goes all "Nomad", so be it. Good show. If he goes "Agent Rogers," and lets Bucky don the flag and shield temporarily, so be it. Good show. Those stories make sense, and they're part of the lore and mythos. Just "trying out a new look" --- one that is very UN-Captain American --- is a load of horse****.

Now see, if he gives up the mantle (temporarily, of course), the costume change *would* make sense. What I don't want to see is a completely arbitrary shift from red white and blue patriot symbolism to a dull blue generic suit like this for no other reason than for sheets 'n' giggles. That is not only moronic, but also insulting to everything that Cap stands for.

If he goes all "Nomad", so be it. Good show. If he goes "Agent Rogers," and lets Bucky don the flag and shield temporarily, so be it. Good show. Those stories make sense, and they're part of the lore and mythos. Just "trying out a new look" --- one that is very UN-Captain American --- is a load of horse****.

There's no law saying that they HAVE to use the Agent Rogers storyline to justify using the suit, though. Everything from the comics is fair game to use in the movies and it doesn't have to be a 1:1 correlation with what happened in the books. They do it with characters (merging two characters into one movie role), so why would costumes be any different?

And again, I argue that this suit is more in line with the American flag than the other. It has red, white, blue, white stars, and the blue actually matches the flag's color.

If he goes "Agent Rogers," and lets Bucky don the flag and shield temporarily, so be it. Good show.

Ain't happening. How would they have time for that in this movie?

Being on SHIELD spy missions is a pretty good reason not to wear a red, white, and blue symbolic outfit. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"