Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they go with something similar to this look...

Captain_Marvel_Right_Portrait_Art.png

At the very least she needs to be wearing pants, and the red/blue/gold color scheme makes her stand out more (especially since she should be spending at least part of her time in space which is black).

Anyone think that we'll see Mar-Vell in Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 along with a human Carol? Then maybe he gets injured/ killed at the end and his powers are transferred to Carol, and the Captain Marvel movie is a direct continuation dealing with her discovering her new-found powers.

So it would become an essential movie to watch as it could be the connective tissue between A:IW1 and A:IW2 and not just a simple standalone female movie, thereby ensuring its success.

So her villains would probably already have been introduced in A:IW1, so that the Captain Marvel movie acts more as an interlude between the two big films where it simply develops her character more, instead of starting from scratch.

I hope so! i really want ms Marvel...but I also want to see Mar-Vell as well before hand I want them too keep that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"