Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

http://deadline.com/2014/12/will-smith-tom-hardy-jared-leto-suicide-squad-lineup-1201306715/

Cara-Delevingne-19.jpg

Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are officially set to star in Suicide Squad, Warner Bros. announced Tuesday.

Also cast in the movie based on the DC Entertainment villains-forced-to-be-heroes are Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne. Much of the castings have been previously reported but the studio also confirmed which characters the actors will play.
Smith will play Deadshot, best known as a Batman villain, while Hardy the group’s leader, Rick Flagg.
Leto will take on the Joker while Robbie will play Harley Quinn, his on-and-off girlfriend. Courtney will be Boomerang while Delevingne, the model-turned-actress who is also in Warners' Pan tentpole, will play Enchantress, a sorceress.
David Ayer is writing the script as well as directing.
Charles Roven and Richard Suckle are producing. Exec producing are Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder, who are already shepherding many of the DC movies, as well as Colin Wilson and DC’s COO Geoff Johns.

"The Warner Bros. roots are deep on this one," said Greg Silverman, president, creative development and worldwide production, in the announcement.
"David Ayer returns to the studio where he wrote Training Day and brings his incredible ability to craft multidimensional villains to this iconic DC property with a cast of longtime Warner collaborators Will Smith and Tom Hardy, and other new and returning favorites: Margot, Jared, Jai and Cara," Silverman continued. "We look forward to seeing this terrific ensemble, under Ayer’s amazing guidance, give new meaning to what it means to be a villain and what it means to be a hero."

The movie has a release date of Aug. 5, 2016.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ar-will-753470

11881574_537564913059738_2034149101_n.jpg

Old Instagram post from the person credited as the movie's researcher. Behind the new 52 suicide squad book as a book on the Paris catacombs. Maybe it has something to do with that bit of June Moone that was in the comic con trailer.

Enchantress in the front of the group.
d4a65bda5131bde968111034cce8f4f33537875d.jpg

So... we see Cara looking fairly normal at certain points in the trailer (getting cozy with Flagg, lounging in bed) and also freaky and possessed. I wonder how everything shakes out with her and if those weird tentacles and alien-looking creatures have something to do with her.

She looks so good in the new trailer. I love the ember FX floating around her.

As cool as that looks, did it remind anyone else of Pigpen on Peanuts? lol

Boooo. This poster isn't grimdark enough for me.

The dark ashy aura around her looks so great and fitting, I love her look.

"Let's do something fun."

I think Cara might be the scene stealer here. And that's no mean feat considering she shares the screen with Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto.

She's talking to Waller in the White House.

GHob30X.gif

She was great in the trailer. Can't wait!

What accent is she putting on as Enchantress? It doesn't sound English.

Am I tripping, or are there actually bits of leaves or whatever, floating around her?

And she doesn't British to me either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"