Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

My first thought was dirt. She's still hot and all, but let's be real here, Enchantress looks filthy.

It's most likely ashes, though.

Yeah, looks like ash and tiny touches of flame.

Leaves :hehe:

I'm loving the dark smoky/ashy aura she has in the trailer. :up:

So where are those Pig Pen/Enchantress comparison pictures?? :D

Pig-pen_peanuts.png

I was thinking of him too. :funny:

anyone else think that Enchantress will actually be the main bad?

it looks like the Squad will be going against tendril/root things and zombieish soldiers.

seems like stuff Enchantress could summon?

you never really see Enchantress in the group shots in the film ( so far at least ).

She's talking to Waller in this shot.
giphy.gif

it looks like the Squad will be going against tendril/root things and zombieish soldiers.

you never really see Enchantress in the group shots in the film ( so far at least ).

In El mayimbe's surprisingly accurate description of the trailer he said that the tendril monster in the subway is the Incubus. Which is the Enchantress's counterpart.
http://imgur.com/a/T0yPT

Last edited:
June Moon is possessed by the Succubus and possibly [blackout] Joker [/blackout] gets possessed by the Incubus?

June Moon is possessed by the Succubus and possibly [blackout] Joker [/blackout] gets possessed by the Incubus?

If the Incubus is the movie's villain than I guess it's going to expanding on the Nightshade Odyssey storyline from the Ostrander series.

:hmr:

I was interested in Enchantress before, but this quick little scene from the trailer made her my most anticipated element after Joker and Harley. Love the creepy attitude Delevigne is oozing here.

Also love that they timed the clip to coincide with the "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me" lyrics.

:hmr:

I was interested in Enchantress before, but this quick little scene from the trailer made her my most anticipated element after Joker and Harley. Love the creepy attitude Delevigne is oozing here.

Also love that they timed the clip to coincide with the "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me" lyrics.

I actually never realized that was the lyric in that part of the song.

Before this trailer I was fairly certain she'd be the primary threat, but Enchantress/June seems to be working with Flagg/Waller of her own accord, So I'm wondering if Enchantress is something of a third party working with them to stop a magical threat of some sort.

I'm convinced she's on the Squad. All the marketing points towards it. I believe the main villain will have to do with the Incubus not her.

She can be on the Squad and still be the villain. :huh:

Enchantress being a threat in the team's midst is a long standing element of her time on the team, true.

:ilv:

12568270_611350599003671_1237214074_n.jpg

Sorry, you probably were expecting something Enchantress related. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back