Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Letto is being eyed for the Joker! so that means we will have a new Joker in Suicide Squad!
Jared Leto, who won an Oscar and a Golden Globe for his performance in Dallas Buyers Club, has not officially signed on to his next project, but there's a chance it could be a big superhero film.

The actor may be under consideration for the role of the Joker in the Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment project Suicide Squad, sources confirm to THR.
Warner Bros. and Leto's reps did not return THR's requests for comment, and this deal could be in the very early stages.
David Ayer is attached to direct the project. The Suicide Squad team, also known as Task Force X, was created by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru and first appeared in Brave and the Bold No. 25. Its most recent iteration includes characters Deadshot, King Shark, Captain Boomerang and Harley Quinn.
The DC property about convicted supervillains who are given a chance to redeem themselves through dangerous missions has been in the works for some time at Warner Bros., but it has really picked up steam in the past few months. The film is slated for release on Aug. 5, 2016.
After the Oscars, Leto spent time focusing on his music as the lead singer of Thirty Seconds to Mars while he looked for his next project. His name has come up in connection with Marvel's Doctor Strange, but, as with many of these high-profile superhero projects, many names circulate before the role is cast.
Leto spoke with THR on Nov. 6 and implied that he was finally zeroing on his next role.
"I do [have my eye on one project]. I am excited about what's happening," he told THR. "There are incredible opportunities and I'm very grateful for them. I'm looking forward to making films again now that the tour is wrapping up. It's going to be an exciting 2015."
However, he wouldn't reveal the project, saying he was "under lock and key."
"I've sworn to keep my mouth shut but I think that very shortly there will be something to talk about, that's for sure," he said.
jared-leto-the-joker-111848.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jared-leto-circling-joker-role-747552

Exactly, they already pulled the creepy psychotic thing with TDK. He should look disturbing but more clean cut in a sense. Like you see him on the street and he looks like he could be some street performer or something, until it's too late.

Exactly, they already pulled the creepy psychotic thing with TDK. He should look disturbing but more clean cut in a sense. Like you see him on the street and he looks like he could be some street performer or something, until it's too late.

:up:

So this would freak out children?! :wow:
Pics_Art_1418391182397.jpg

That's how I'd like him to be, as real, but as comicbooky as possible. No disrespect, but everything else I've seen from people is just Jared Leto painted up for a day out at the fun fair and that's not very interesting to me.
I'm at least using Bruce Campbell's skull as an influence and hoping for it in prosthetics :o

So this would freak out children?! :wow:
Pics_Art_1418391182397.jpg

That's how I'd like him to be, as real, but as comicbooky as possible. No disrespect, but everything else I've seen from people is just Jared Leto painted up for a day out at the fun fair and that's not very interesting to me.
I'm at least using Bruce Campbell's skull as an influence and hoping for it in prosthetics :o

At the end of the day, Leto is going to look like a joker. It's up to him to give us the rest of the character's sinister and crazy aspects. Leto will be creepy no matter what type of Joker design he'll have. But all the suggestions are fun to see.

At the end of the day, Leto is going to look like a joker. It's up to him to give us the rest of the character's sinister and crazy aspects. Leto will be creepy no matter what type of Joker design he'll have. But all the suggestions are fun to see.

:up:

I just want them to give him an overhaul. If he's anything different than my rough vision, I'll be very upset :oldrazz:

Until he smiles! That's the other half of what you described. That's Joker :)

Out of all of them, this is my favourite
Pics_Art_1418399344052.jpg

Because it's Joker, looking a bit like Jared. Not Jared looking a bit like Joker.

Yeah, that's great. The eyes could perhaps be a bit less panda-fied, but it shows how spot-on Leto could look.

I love The Joker's purple fedora, too. Damn stylish!

Yeah I love that version as well.

Nicholson's joker looked very "neat" but he was damn creepy to me as a kid! Leto's Joker should care about style. Heath's Joker probably wore the same underwear for 3 years. Not this Joker!

TDK-Joker just looked like a druggy. I hope they make Leto's version more clean cut.

Yeah, that's great. The eyes could perhaps be a bit less panda-fied, but it shows how spot-on Leto could look.

I love The Joker's purple fedora, too. Damn stylish!
I think a bit of red eyeliner around his eyes could make the green in them more intense and noticeable. It's not mandatory, but I think it would work. The panda eyes worked for Heath and his look, but not there.

Yeah I love that version as well.

Nicholson's joker looked very "neat" but he was damn creepy to me as a kid! Leto's Joker should care about style. Heath's Joker probably wore the same underwear for 3 years. Not this Joker!

TDK-Joker just looked like a druggy. I hope they make Leto's version more clean cut.

Yeah. Let's go back to his roots. Give him the fedora and the spats too! I miss those :p

Lose the panda eyes, but definitely make his skin a bit darker around the eyes and make the eyes bloodshot.

Gaggy should be amongst The Joker's freakish entourage. He and Hartley should hate one another.

Edit: This scene is a must-

gcs_cv23.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't kick her out of bed. But I probably wouldn't have a choice either way. :o

Say the chemicals bleached his eyes and teeth yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back