Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what you want in your Joker. If he's doing this for a few flicks down the line, all the better.

10988531_810935972289123_7597899477369049781_n.jpg

This was published by Jared Leto's hairdresser.

Not as good as the TDK virals, but this is still an impressive teasing work.

This article made me laugh. :hehe:

Proof of his makeover came by way of a black-and-white photograph that was widely shared by stunned fans. If you recall, Leto once resembled an underfed roadie for Lynyrd Skynyrd who dreamed about starting a doomsday cult. After Monday, based on the after photo, he now resembles a Parisian fishmonger who, in a tragic and unexplained twist, gets frozen in time during an eye exam.
http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...w-do-is-making-me-pull-my-hair-out-menon.html

extremely excited to hopefully see a comic accurate Joker from Leto.

Leto is really transforming himself for this role.

I can't wait to see pics of him walking around Toronto with bright green hair and one eyebrow.

He went there just to have a haircut?!
I'm kind of starting to think they took some test photos. Considering the shave/haircut and then the hair coloring today.

He's got a tour to finish people, calm yo selves down.

I'm kind of starting to think they took some test photos. Considering the shave/haircut and then the hair coloring today.

Yeah, that'll be it. I hope we get some pics as to what they've done to him. Come on, paps!

Of course that begs the question as to why he's dyeing his hair this early.

Of course that begs the question as to why he's dyeing his hair this early.

It's not going to be permanent so he can just wash it out after they do what ever it is they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"