Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get permawhite, with simple red lipstick [ala TDKReturns]. No manipulation of the mouth for once, Leto can pull off the crazy smile by himself.
This x an unreasonable number.

Let's begin the great Bleached Eyebrows/Shaved Eyebrows Debate of 2015.

Leto himself has just posted this.

https://instagram.com/p/z2oD9YzBez/

11018524_1699356570290898_865466848_n.jpg

but why is he blond? he needs to be green!

JOKING HAHAHAHAHA

I hope we get permawhite, with simple red lipstick [ala TDKReturns]. No manipulation of the mouth for once, Leto can pull off the crazy smile by himself.

Nah. I do want some manipulation of the mouth.

Mouth manipulation sounds like a sex thing.

Nah. I do want some manipulation of the mouth.

Why? You've had Romero tail lips, Nicholson Perma-Smile, and Ledger's scars...

While those were all awesome, we deserve a simple smile for once. And, Leto can do that.

Why? You've had Romero tail lips, Nicholson Perma-Smile, and Ledger's scars...

While those were all awesome, we deserve a simple smile for once. And, Leto can do that.

I find a "Joker-mouth" more enthralling to look at. I feel like if he uses minimal lipstick he'll just look like he's doing a 30STM concert or something.

I think it makes sense to apply the green to blonde hair. I don't know exactly what shade of color and light Ayer will go for. But if it's as muted and dark as MOS was, then it would be hard to make out the green if applied to Jared's dark hair.

I hope he styles his hair like that as the joker too.
Slicked back looks the best I think.

Last edited:
Those shades look cool too, add a hat and he is ready for the homage to the beach episode in the 60´s batman series.

Just checking, but for those against it, you do realise that Joker's smile IS permanent?

^^ Do you notice the rests of green in that pic? or Am I the only one who sees that?

The Nu52 influence is seeping through most of the DCCU designs (sans Aquaman). I'm curious if that applies to characterization as well.

Haven't kept up too well on the reception to the bat-universe in a couple years. How is everyone responding to the "new" Joker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"