Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

I didn't like SS, but that transformation was awesome :up:

I had never heard of her until her casting in SS. I'm officially a fan of her after this. I was blown away by the dichotomy of the wary, tortured June Moon and the deliciously creepy Enchantress.

Happy Birthday, Cara!

Blown away???.....um...

Can anyone explain what was supposed to be happening when Flagg finds June in the tub? Like what was going on in the building when Flagg and his men broke in?

Also I didn't understand why Enchantress would revert back to June, especially before Waller had her heart?

I was blown away less by Enchantress...um...wait that sounded dirty...well just to finish the sentence...let's just say Harley did more of the blowing away...k...again...I'm going to stop myself there cause...okay.

June is fine...she did fine...but Cara's performance wasn't enough to really give me that "Wow" factor effect...unlike Margot's Harley Quinn...

I think part of it had to do with that I've never heard of Cara until I saw the trailers...and also I've never seen her in anything.

Can anyone explain what was supposed to be happening when Flagg finds June in the tub? Like what was going on in the building when Flagg and his men broke in?

Also I didn't understand why Enchantress would revert back to June, especially before Waller had her heart?

The symbol behind her during that scene is called a inverted heptagram and when Flag and his men raided the place there were guys with that symbol drawn on their face. The scene would have been better if it was revealed that those guys were part of a cult that tried to unleash the Enchantress before June knew that she simply had to say the word enchantress to transform or at least something to explain that scene.

We don't see what happens to June when Enchantress first enters her. She is simply thrown backwards and that was the end of the cave scene.

I liked how they set her up- the transformation, the general creepiness, the dichotomy.

The script didn't do her any favors and they never really built over that.

The symbol behind her during that scene is called a inverted heptagram and when Flag and his men raided the place there were guys with that symbol drawn on their face. The scene would have been better if it was revealed that those guys were part of a cult that tried to unleash the Enchantress before June knew that she simply had to say the word enchantress to transform or at least something to explain that scene.

We don't see what happens to June when Enchantress first enters her. She is simply thrown backwards and that was the end of the cave scene.

Supposedly, that scene was originally much longer. If so, I'd expect that to be on an Ultimate type of cut on the Blu-ray.

So they cast a model turned actress so Enchantress would look cool, but they forgot that the main villain should probably have some acting chops and personality.

I was surprised she turned out to be the main antagonist but I was open to the idea once I realized that's where it was heading. It fell flat for me though. Seemed like a one note Power Rangers villain or something lol.

I have to think a better actress would have brought more to the screen even for such a thinly written character. Cara looked and felt out of her depth. She sucks and producers should honestly give up on trying to make her a movie star.

The worst part was when she said:" you don't have the balls" :whatever: Terrible, terrible villain.

Enchantress concept arts by professional concept artist Stephan Martiniere:

1mvMbxNl.jpg

mDFUK7l.jpg

zNKyQkMl.jpg

VEJnLHhl.jpg

vBB0M9ml.jpg

0RHrQz1l.jpg

The worst part was when she said:" you don't have the balls" :whatever: Terrible, terrible villain.

Considering her character, how old she is and the overall voice, that lined just felt so uninspired, cliché and lame.

I watched Paper Towns this weekend, which I probably wouldn't have done had I not become familiar with her work in SS. It was an offbeat, but solid, flick. I'm definitely a Cara fan now.

I was blown away less by Enchantress...um...wait that sounded dirty...well just to finish the sentence...let's just say Harley did more of the blowing away...k...again...I'm going to stop myself there cause...okay.
So how's puberty going for you so far?

e: I wonder if Cara would have done better with a different direction and superior material to be worked with.

I thought she was ok, nothing to yell over.

I think the voice they used was fine, it's just the dialogue and actual execution that fell apart.

****sakes the dancing was ridiculous and damn hilarious. :lmao:

She was awful,no shock since she is a bad actress to begin with but Hollywood is trying to push her down our throats.There are lots of bad actors/actresses in the DECU but she is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"