The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 6: From the Desert Comes a Stranger (Spoiler Discussion)

Mithril armor in Stat Wars, crossover confirmed!!

Filoni, still not a great director.

Wow, it's real cool they brought Cad Bane into live-action. It's a shame he's going to ****ing die the next episode.

That was a really good episode of The Clone Wars/Mandalorian Variety Hour. When does the Boba Fett episode air? My Fire Stick crashed in the middle of the episode, so I assume something got jumbled along the way.

Wow, it's real cool they brought Cad Bane into live-action. It's a shame he's going to ****ing die the next episode.

That was a really good episode of The Clone Wars/Mandalorian Variety Hour. When does the Boba Fett episode air? My Fire Stick crashed in the middle of the episode, so I assume something got jumbled along the way.
He deserves it!!!! :argh:

A lot of weird choices, this show. But hey, things happened, they were pretty cool, pretty weird for the penultimate episode of a show called Book of Boba Fett, but I enjoyed it.

They could have structured this so much better. :funny:

Next Week: The Boba, The Bane & The Mando

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"