The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 6: From the Desert Comes a Stranger (Spoiler Discussion)

As much as I think Cad Bane's face is... well, about par with Ahsoka's foam headpiece, I really liked hearing Corey Burton's voice coming out of him given that's 99% of what I like about the character. :o

Filoni, you magnificent SOB!

Had a huge grin throughout this entire episodes. There were even moments when I felt like a kid watching Star Wars for the first time

Seeing Luke train Grogu have me flashbacks of Empire Strikes Back. Just wish we could have seen more Ahsoka & Luke interaction

And of course, Cad Bane with the badass entrance!

But poor Boba got sidelined yet again. I’m sure the finale will more than make up for the lack of Boba these past two episodes

But why you gotta be like that Luke? Let Grogu have both the saber AND the chain mail armor

Am I wrong in thinking they might be using these small Luke appearances as test demos and refining it with the intent of doing a full Luke Skywalker series or movie set between ROTJ and TFA? This one seemed better than the Mando appearance, and maybe by the time they've released the currently announced shows they'll have it nailed down.

Filoni, you magnificent SOB!

Had a huge grin throughout this entire episodes. There were even moments when I felt like a kid watching Star Wars for the first time

Seeing Luke train Grogu have me flashbacks of Empire Strikes Back. Just wish we could have seen more Ahsoka & Luke interaction

And of course, Cad Bane with the badass entrance!

But poor Boba got sidelined yet again. I’m sure the finale will more than make up for the lack of Boba these past two episodes

But why you gotta be like that Luke? Let Grogu have both the sabre AND the chain mail armor
He'll give him the lightsaber, but as a parting gift.

Titular character had no lines! They really made half a season, realized the show sucks, and decided to just make more Mando. :lmao: Please stop with the creepy as hell CG/deepfaked characters. Voice sounds horrible too.

I enjoyed it though.

9e00531948bd081a0cdd39d1b83d20770f61cb46.jpg

Cad ****ing Bane.

Really really happy to see him in live action and I can’t wait to see more of him in action.
He didn’t hold back on that Deputy.

Overall he looks great but I have to say that I’m not loving the makeup.
Something looks off about it and it just kinda reminds me of the Aliens from Scary Movie 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"