Chloe Bennet IS Skye

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by Mr. Dent, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eon001 Registered

*A connected world doesn't mean constant crossovers. Jessica Jones may never meet Phil Coulson. That doesn't mean they can't share the same universe.
    I've lived on the same street for nearly 20 years and I've never met my neighbors. :/

*Chloe should absolutely be grateful. There's better shows that have never made it to a 4th season. The fact that she feels entitled to be in a movie is absurd. The only people that have the right to criticize, are the writers of the show, as they may feel creatively handcuffed. Sure she can voice her opinion, but she has no right to be salty. She is not owed anything.

*Yea ok I'll give you the Inhumans being outed. I vaguely remember the episode about, and I'll take your word for it.
    They need to pump the breaks on the world changing events for the show. Keep it to small spy level stuff. The occasional super powered being springing up here and there is ok.
    That being said, all because they didn't bring up inhumans on Civil War, that doesn't mean it's not happening off camera. An Inhuman mention doesn't serve the story so why even bring it up. Vision and Ross mentioned the rise of enhanced people, and I think that's enough.

#1001 eon001, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  2. LostSon88 Registered

Let's be real...she just wants to be in the movies. That's all that was about.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]514897[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.