Sequels Could sinister 6 seriously work?

Well Ock is dead. So someone has to step to the plate to lead these rag-tag villians. And by the time we get to SM6, thats all we're gonna have left is rag-tags. the best ones are gone. and the best was wasted.
Ock isn't dead, It's been confirmed. It's also been hinted at in the Spidey2 special features Disc.

Ock isn't dead, It's been confirmed. It's also been hinted at in the Spidey2 special features Disc.
No it hasent been confirmed, Raimi just allueds to the possibility that he could bring him back. Thats not a confirmation my friend. Just so you know, Im open for him coming back. So in the mean time until Molina get casted again, Doc Ock is dead.

No it hasent been confirmed, Raimi just allueds to the possibility that he could bring him back. Thats not a confirmation my friend. Just so you know, Im open for him coming back. So in the mean time until Molina get casted again, Doc Ock is dead.
Well, I think he will return. Especially if the Sinister Six is going to be in a Spidey film. My hopes are high for this. :up:

100% agreed. Hell, Molina doesn't even have to come back, although preferably it'd be great if he did.

I tell what it would do, bring a lot of MoFos to the theaters to see it. Regardless of whether fanboys think it'll work or not. That I'm sure of.
hell Batman Begins has 5 villains
Yeah and neither of them had origins where they gained super-powers, unless you call Scarecrow being well developed (which he wasn't) and his scare tactics super-powers (which they're not). Villains with origins and powers, are different from those without. It's a lot more time consuming.
There's simply no way I can accept SIX different supervillains fighting Spider-Man. It's just too out there.
Too out there for a comic book film, yeah okay. You may not be able to accept it, but what about the tens of millions that go see the film, that's where it counts. The question is, will the majority be entertained enough to see it multiple times? Although I wouldn't try this until Spider-Man 6.

100% agreed. Hell, Molina doesn't even have to come back, although preferably it'd be great if he did.
what about someone who just creates a new set of arms and calls himself dr. octopus. that would work for me, but i just dont see ock coming back in any form. :otto: R.I.P

what about someone who just creates a new set of arms and calls himself dr. octopus. that would work for me

Norman in the Sinister Six, and now you'd want that?

Do you even read the Spider-Man comics? :oldrazz: :cwink:

what about someone who just creates a new set of arms and calls himself dr. octopus. that would work for me, but i just dont see ock coming back in any form. :otto: R.I.P
Oh yes lets bring Carlyle into the movies :o :dry:

carlylespdm1.jpg

No way, Its gotta be Octavius or no one.

Too out there for a comic book film, yeah okay.

Uh, yeah. Don't try to give me that tired 'you'll accept a kid can get bitten by a spider and get powers but not xyz?' argument.

The best superhero movies ground themselves in reality as much as possible. Simply because the core of the story is about somebody with super powers doesn't mean you can get away with whatever you want to. Just ask Joel 'Franchise Destroyer' Schumacher.

No. That would take the spidey movies further down the path of immense suckage.

Norman in the Sinister Six, and now you'd want that?

Do you even read the Spider-Man comics? :oldrazz: :cwink:
it's been about a year since i last read. and i also grew up on the animated series. and i'm just throwing out ideas that follow the movie's storylines.

you know what would work great. if marvel studios decided to adapt marvel graphic novels into animated movies rather than trying to remake characters.

DC is doing it with Justice league: new frontier

but just imagine

Reign
Marvels
earth x

oh and this relates because of the sin 6 from reign

Why not just make it the Frightful Four instead.Four villains might be easier/better.

^^ Better yet - why not have Spidey join up with the Fantastic Four and become the Amazing Bag Man! :) jk

oh and this relates because of the sin 6 from reign

That's actually the best idea I've heard for a Sinister Six movie. It would still fall in line with the sympathetic villain idea, as you've got these five/six villains being manipulated and forced into fighting Spider-Man.

Uh, yeah. Don't try to give me that tired 'you'll accept a kid can get bitten by a spider and get powers but not xyz?' argument.

The best superhero movies ground themselves in reality as much as possible. Simply because the core of the story is about somebody with super powers doesn't mean you can get away with whatever you want to. Just ask Joel 'Franchise Destroyer' Schumacher.
Reality, yeah okay, you sound like the idiots over on the Batman forum? There's very little reality to these comic book movies, that is if your brain is still functioning properly. Even those men in tights with no powers who live in a fake city. And what disturbing nut actually decides what comic book movie is the best based on how much reality is in it? :dry:

Reality, yeah okay, you sound like the idiots over on the Batman forum? There's very little reality to these comic book movies, that is if your brain is still functioning properly. Even those men in tights with no powers who live in a fake city. And what disturbing nut actually decides what comic book movie is the best based on how much reality is in it? :dry:

So based on that logic it wouldn't suck if The Dark Knight incorporated Robin in green and red tights?

It's not about being "realistic." It's about being believable; believable in the sense that a moviegoer can sit in the theatre, knowing it's a superhero movie, and be able to temporarily believe what's happening onscreen is really happening to the characters.

How objectively "realistic" or "unrealistic" (in the sense of "likelihood of happening in the real world as we know it") something is has little bearing. Things like a kid being bitten by a spider and getting powers, though utterly implausible, is something the audience can buy into without much effort. Other things, like bad acting or writing, or ridiculous costumes or nonsensical situations, will take the audience out of the movie and make it harder to enjoy.

Example: Electro's costume from the comics. Though, assuming a man gets Electro's powers the way he does (and a person gets Spider-Man's powers the way he does), then the notion of said man deciding to wear a goofy costume (a guy might wanna wear a goofy costume) is infinitely more plausible than either guy getting powers like that (physically impossible, as far as we understand it) in the first place. However, the costume will detract from the movie. The origins will not.

So based on that logic it wouldn't suck if The Dark Knight incorporated Robin in green and red tights?
First off, I think Batman's suit in Begins looked horrible (even moreso in TDK), same for Green Goblin's suit in Spidey, and I liked both films. So, I'm not seeing where you're going with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"