Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Charlie already deserved a nomination for the 1st season,yet nothing...

It's like that a lot. In terms of awards, there's a glass ceiling for a lot of shows and it's the same way for movies as well. Like why can't an animated film be nominated for best picture?

The soundtrack for season 2's available, y'all! Jessica Jones, too! :)

13731895_10153661024292344_7714577623231874447_o.jpg

Never considered buying a Hot Toy until now. This and Captain America would look so good next to my TV.

That Hot Toys figure is the one, do want.

They're making an artist mix figure too.

Cn5CppVWIAAGDNB.jpg

The suit looks really good in the Hot Toys' version!It looks more streamlined than the live action version.I like the suit on the show but it usually looks bad on promotion material.I would love if they gave him a new suit but kept the cowl!

I honestly love it to death. It looks very good and it really matches the MCU well. I don't need it to go "all red" like some people want. I think that could look good, but I like the way the black breaks it up. I think the gloves could go a bit more up the arm though. One thing I don't like is how loose they look in the show. They look better on the bust.

Only confirmation is that season 3 is happening and Defenders will happen in 2017.

No year date confirmed for Daredevil Season 3 unfortunately.

Stick will be in Defenders though.

Awesome news, we knew season 3 would happen. Just always good to hear official confirmation. Cool little teaser.

That Hot Toys DD looks amazing but beyond my price range. I wonder what the price of that DD bust would be though. If not too bad I would like to grab that.

Awesome news, we knew season 3 would happen. Just always good to hear official confirmation. Cool little teaser.

That Hot Toys DD looks amazing but beyond my price range. I wonder what the price of that DD bust would be though. If not too bad I would like to grab that.

What was the teaser?

Very glad to hear we're getting a third season.

Now all we need is to hear the Bullseye will be a villain in season 3. I think it's that time to put him in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"