Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

I loved season 1, loved half of season 2 (and liked the other half), and I can't wait for season 3 and the defenders. Bullseye is a must now.

And a bust.

SDCC-2016-Gentle-Giant-Marvel-018.jpg
:mnm:

After two great seasons, I'm very excited for more Daredevil, as well as more of Marvel Netflix shows in general.

hopefully more new villains, return of Kingpin, more action and suspense- and courtroom drama.

With Kingpin still in jail at the end of season 2, would there still be a gang war in Hell's Kitchen or has Punisher and Daredevil's efforts taken out so many of the players in Hell's Kitchen, that the any gang wars there have ended? I assume that this point it would be easy for Kingpin to regain control if he gets out of prison, but I do wonder if Owlsley Jr. will come into the picture to avenge his dad and take on the Kingpin?

Revisting this great show starting from the Begining of Season 1 then going to Jessica Jones and then Daredevil Season 2 in prepartion for Luke Cage at the end of September.

I just started watching it last week, zipped through the 1st season ( which was awesome btw ) i'm on season 2 now.

Revisting this great show starting from the Begining of Season 1 then going to Jessica Jones and then Daredevil Season 2 in prepartion for Luke Cage at the end of September.

That's a good idea. I may have to free up some time to do that myself.

So I just finished a re-watch of DDS1, JJS1 and DDS2. So I'm starting another re-watch this time in this order DDS1 , DDS2 and JJS1. Why? Because I want too lol. Good day.

I'm waiting to a couple weeks before Cage for my re-watch.

Im pretty positive Charlie Cox makes an appearance in Luke Cage. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8bfQVG3buw around 26:30 Charlie describes a scene he is about to shoot with Rosario Dawson the actress who plays Claire Temple, Charlie explains that Luke Cage and Daredevil season 2 were filmed at the same time and so in this scene Charlie is curious about a cut that was put on Rosario with make up because that doesn't happen anywhere in the Daredevil show so he asks about it and she explains that it's a cut that Claire Temple received previously in the Luke Cage show but of course Cage takes place after Daredevil since she leaves her job at metro General in hells kitchen and makes her way up to harlem

Nice, couldn't see anything about special features though.

Yeah that's for the UK.

I haven't seen anything about a US release yet

The Marvel TV shows just don't get big home video releases here.

Agents of SHIELD seasons 1 and 2 and Agent Carter season 1 did

They weren't made by Netflix.

I know, but above poster only said Marvel TV shows

I'm really happy that i will be able to see Daredevil season 1 soon...
as the BD will be released in Japan (finally!!) On November...😂😂😂

As someone who still has not watch this series since season 1, this is a very good news....

I already pre order the BD on Amazon...😁😁😁

Just watched episodes 3 and 4, those 2 together are probably some of the best stuff Marvel has done, freaking superb stuff.

I have said this before, but when Bernthal was cast I thought he was perfect, I had the highest expectations for him in the role. And he is actually exceeding them with ease, Cox has brought his a-game so far also, the first 4 episodes have been absolutely brilliant.

Interesting comment on the Daredevil suit back in Season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"