BvS David S. Goyer IS the Script Writer! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fighting Doomsday!!! You and the Justice League could have been rescuing people while I fight Doomsday.

And how do you know we weren't? If you were able to be so observant during your battle, I wonder how much effort you were really putting into it.

I killed myself trying to stop Doomsday. At least I stopped Doomsday.

Let's talk about how Bane busted into your home and kicked your ash, breaking your back in the process and then threw your body in the middle of Gotham in front of everyone. What the great Batman didn't see Bane coming?

For like a week. You essentially put him to sleep, killing yourself in the process. What a hero.

The great Batman was busy rounding up some of the worst criminals his city had to offer and was ambushed after successfully putting most of them away. It wasn't even close to being a fair fight.

The bad place is happening in here?

I came back didn't I? And Doomsday has yet to beat me since then.

Also wasn't a fair fight? You had the homefield advantage and he came into your home and kicked your ash. Don't you have any home security Bat things for invaders in your home?

It's like that cafe in their avy's.
I'm almost convinced it's one user with split accounts lol.

I came back didn't I? And Doomsday has yet to beat me since then.

Which is funny. Doomsday is supposed to be able to adapt and come back stronger than ever after death, meaning that he can't be killed the same way twice. You defeating him in every subsequent confrontation implies he still isn't stronger than you, which means it was completely unnecessary for you to "sacrifice" yourself the first time. Again, I say: what a hero.

Also wasn't a fair fight? You had the homefield advantage and he came into your home and kicked your ash. Don't you have any home security Bat things for invaders in your home?

1) Like I just said: I was exhausted. He wasn't. That doesn't make for a fair fight.

2) By the time I got back to the Cave, he was already in there. He had obviously disabled or otherwise dealt with my security.

3) Speaking of security, let's talk about how many times Lex Luthor has waltzed right into your Fortress.

Which is funny. Doomsday is supposed to be able to adapt and come back stronger than ever after death, meaning that he can't be killed the same way twice. You defeating him in every subsequent confrontation implies he still isn't stronger than you, which means it was completely unnecessary for you to "sacrifice" yourself the first time. Again, I say: what a hero.

1) Like I just said: I was exhausted. He wasn't. That doesn't make for a fair fight.

2) By the time I got back to the Cave, he was already in there. He had obviously disabled or otherwise dealt with my security.

3) Speaking of security, let's talk about how many times Lex Luthor has waltzed right into your Fortress.

Well didn't know that in my first fight with Doomsday. Like how you didn't know you can easily stop Bane with a Batarang to his venom cord. Now that I know, I can easily take down Doomsday. bad place we forgetting what I did here while you ran away?

[YT]hQDmKl1HCaU[/YT]

Also Lex can't get in without a key:

[YT]fH5h_cROdac[/YT]

You two (or one) having fun?

Rewatched Man of Steel last night. So the guy in the bar couldn't push Clark but the fat guy on the boat could tackle Clark when he goes to pick something up?

Still if you don't think Dini could write a good Superman, read Peace On Earth. Dini writing mixed with Alex Ross art.

Marvin posted my thoughts perfectly so I'll leave it as off-guard =/= accepting that he's being thrown.

It's not that I think Dini can't write a good Superman story. It's that using DCAU as an example isn't really a good idea seeing how flawed it is from a power levels standpoint (Superman being ehh, while Batman can easily take out Sinestro with a Batarang, and throw superheroes across a bar). As you can tell, I'm expecting Superman to completely wipe the floor with Batman in WF/BvS.

Well didn't know that in my first fight with Doomsday.

So, again, it was a needless sacrifice brought upon by your own ignorance.

Like how you didn't know you can easily stop Bane with a Batarang to his venom cord.
How on Earth would I have known that that's how he was so strong? Those are two entirely different situations. You found out through what I'm assuming is dumb luck that you could always stop Doomsday. I actually had to be proactive and do some research,

bad place we forgetting what I did here while you ran away?
Let's say I had stayed and taken on Doomsday. What would that have accomplished?

And why didn't you just do that the first time?

Also Lex can't get in without a key...
Mmhm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVPplPl92vU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cVN71X4Ic

I can't see the videos.

You would think the Batman would know how to post a video.

:woot:

Marvin posted my thoughts perfectly so I'll leave it as off-guard =/= accepting that he's being thrown.

It's not that I think Dini can't write a good Superman story. It's that using DCAU as an example isn't really a good idea seeing how flawed it is from a power levels standpoint (Superman being ehh, while Batman can easily take out Sinestro with a Batarang, and throw superheroes across a bar). As you can tell, I'm expecting Superman to completely wipe the floor with Batman in WF/BvS.

you might enjoy this thought then

So who does Goyer side with when and if it comes down to the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel going mano a mano?

“Most comic book purists would say Batman," he says, "because he is the ultimate strategist. Even though it makes no sense whatsoever. If Superman just flicked his finger, Batman would be done for.”

-Goyer.

you might enjoy this thought then

So who does Goyer side with when and if it comes down to the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel going mano a mano?

“Most comic book purists would say Batman," he says, "because he is the ultimate strategist. Even though it makes no sense whatsoever. If Superman just flicked his finger, Batman would be done for.”

-Goyer.

That's just awesome to read, considering that despite the physical and intellectual discrepancies between the two characters, at the end of the day, Superman comes out on top because of Batman's bodily limitations.

It reminds me of this comic page, where you can see that Batman's the master strategist yet his body can't really keep up with his brain because of how strong Superman is.

BatsyVsSuperDude.jpg

Yea. How's Stephanie as Robin going for you?

Who?

And yea we ain't the same person. Just having good fun.

Indeed. :yay:

Anyway, just so we don't keep spamming this thread: who do you all want to co-write the next film with Goyer (assuming you think he needs one)?

You know Stephanie Brown? She was you're Robin for a while?

Co-write with Goyer? Personally I would like Nolan still involved. I mean it seems Ben could be in control of the Batman franchise. Maybe have Jonathan help out.

Whoever writes the screenplays for the Bem Affleck directed movies

Affleck should write the Batfilms himself. He can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"